Last Post Replies
Christina Worrell
After I publish my course to Blackboard, text colors change and location of items change. What can I do about this?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Anonymous User
Hi all, I've been using the Carousel interaction in Engage but have come across a problem which i cant find a solution to. On the slide in which i use this interaction...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Emily Schu
Hello all, We are looking for a decent alternative to foldershare so that we can have multiple SMEs working on projects at the same time. Are there any decent folder-s...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Penoo Jones
Hi We are setting the player.html into a lightbox - iframe. It works in all browsers tested except for an intermittant problem in IE 9 (32bit and 64bit). The...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Nancy Reyes
Hi, I just published my first Articulate course The course doesn't have a quiz but does have several Engage interactions. I uploaded the files to SumTotal 7.6 b...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Blake Griffin
Does anyone know how to (if even possible) create a button that will take the user to the previous page viewed in their web browser's history? Here is the scenar...
almost 13 years ago
By Blake Griffin
Bernardo Ezeta
Hi, I havent been able to publish to web and SCORM, thereĀ“s something wrong with the file, you can try to open it at HERE. (This is the web file, the SCORM doest load ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jim Rehmann
Are there any resources available that will instruct me on how to develop my own custom skins for Presenter? I would like to learn how. I do NOT need resources t...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Christina Worrell
Is there a way to attach a packaged Articulate course into another course as an attachment? I have tried linking to the zipped folder and then linking to the file in t...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gerry Wasiluk
Hi! We know that AP can publish to SCORM 2004 (2nd or 3rd edition) or SCORM 1.2. Say you get a course delivered to you that was published to one of them.&nbsp...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
samantha davies
HI there, I have a problem with publishing. Firstly, some background - the ppt was orginally developed in office 2010 using articulate trial on my personal laptop. My ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Evi Jansen
Hi The company I work for wants to start with e-learning courses so our customers can learn how to work with our software in their own time, whenever they can and want...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sheri  Matt
I just wanted to share my excitement! I love Articulate and have loved them since my first product in 2006! I just upgraded to Studio '09 today and I am at...
almost 13 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Shelly Cook
I'm looking for advice/suggestions. I have a course for which we want to track both pre-test and post-test scores. The course is hosted on Articulate Online.&nbs...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Yaz M
Hello All The above is the message I get when I try to zip and email a file. any idea as to how I can fix this?
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Anonymous User
Hi all, Great work with this community, so many interesting ideas to inspire! I was wondering if someone could help with this issue. If i have 3 images on my ppt slide...
almost 13 years ago
By Anonymous User
Christy Case
I am not sure if I changed a setting somewhere or not but I need learners to be able to click on the next slide button and proceed forward. Currently, if I click...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
diana reardon
Hi everyone, I know that this issue has been brought up before, but I am really desperate for a solution. My presentations generally include 45 or 50 pdf attachm...
almost 13 years ago
By diana reardon
Bartlomiej Polakowski
Hello, in Slides Properties I've marked some slides as hidden and other as subpoints of main points. Now I have the problem that not all the subpoints a...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Zara Ogden
Hi everyone I am trying to locate the details (step by step) instructions on how to insert multiple Engage Interaction as a swf. I am not sure how to rename the files....
almost 13 years ago
By Anu Ashwat