Last Post Replies
Greg Edwards
Here's the scenario: my course contains several attached PDF documents. For example, let's call it My Document.pdf. Rather than force the user to go through the Attach...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jason Levasseur
Ok, this is bizarre and I can’t seem to find any logical reason as to why it’s happening. I have PowerPoint2010 I have added an Flash movie I created to the slide. Th...
13 years ago
By Phil Corriveau
Jens Svendsen
For some reason graphics are randomly changing to red Xs or other graphics after I publish a presentation. In most cases these are the hand-drawn arrows and other grap...
13 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett
Mark Kentwell
I have a client who needs customised bullet points, which can be done via Bullets & NUmbering feature, then selecting "Picture" to import a graphic. My issue is th...
13 years ago
By David Anderson
Tony Donnelly
Getting these messages in succession when trying to insert a SWF video file into a ppt. deck. Any idea?
13 years ago
By Tony Donnelly
Tom Clarke
Using PowerPoint 10, Articulate Presenter 9. I create slides with reveals. I then record the narration and as recording, click "Next animation" exactly when I want it ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jack Getty
My organization is new to Articulate and currently using Studio '09. I am currently in the process of transitioning client support for our learning management system, ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Tekeya Holley
Good morning all-- I've been dealing with a major problem when I try to transfer my published projects from my desktop to my server at work so other can view them. Wh...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gregory Bousley
Hello, all! I am running into a problem with my Articulate course that has specifically to do with the sizing of the PP slides. First, I have successfully created a ...
13 years ago
By Gregory Bousley
Chris Fletcher
Hi guys, can anyone point me in the direction of posts on how to edit the slide swf? I can get in and change them, but I was wondering if there's any way to keep the l...
13 years ago
By Phil Corriveau
Linda Nathanson
I had a 71 MB ppta. Recorded a little more through Record Narration. The ppta file then became 10 MB. All my previous narration was gone; I had only the audio fo...
13 years ago
By Jean Maher
Jenny Vargas
Hello all, I am having the hardest time getting my Articulate Presenter (includes some quizzes) to work with Blackboard 9. I am uploading it as a SCORM 2004 3rd ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Pankaj Sharma
hi i am using Captivate 3 to develop simulation training, after publishing the swf of the cp file, i embed it in articulate. in some of the cases i see black weird lin...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
April Edmonds
I have a project that is being revised, it originally was using some spotlight annotations. How do I remove a Spotlight annotation? I tried the clear all, it still won...
13 years ago
By April Edmonds
Helena Froyton
Hi, I have been trying to sync my narration with these callouts, so that they appear and I read the text on them and then, they disappear, so that another callout can ...
13 years ago
By Helena Froyton
Gregory Bousley
Hello, all! I am running into a problem with my Articulate course that has specifically to do with the sizing of the PP slides. First, I have successfully created a sk...
13 years ago
By Gregory Bousley
Parag Makode
Hi, The master template of the PPT is not showing after publishing the course in Articulate 5. I am using MS Office 2003. Please see the attached screenshots for ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lori Johnson
I am having a problem using the custom preloader that Phil (Spectre) has posted. I created the swf file and call it from the logo area, however all I get i...
13 years ago
By Nita Venter
Ron Craig
I'm currently working on moving some Captivate projects across to Articulate (which by the way is meeting our needs much better). Some of the projects have audio that ...
13 years ago
By Ron Craig
Jens Svendsen
Okay, I'm lost. I just viewed this tutorial to learn how to publish a Presenter project to the web. But all it covers is how to use the "Publish" button in Presenter. ...
13 years ago
By Jens Svendsen