Last Post Replies
Norleen Ramli
I've inserted an FLV into PPT which contains 3 blank boxes for users to key in. One of the answer begins with 's...'. However, after keying in the letter 's', I am una...
13 years ago
By Norleen Ramli
Jill Freeman
I perform the process to create an Articulate package (Office Button, Send, Articulate Package). I've done it successfully many, many times. I can create a new PP...
13 years ago
By Jill Freeman
Carrie Hunsley
I need to update a course created in an older version of Articulate to Presenter 09. Is there a knowledge database document on how to do this correctly? Thank you!
13 years ago
By Carrie Hunsley
Denise Brown
I am trying to upload a course to Rapid Review and also to our LMS, when I upload the zip file I get this message: ERROR: Missing starting html file Can anyone gi...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rosie Piller
Hi, I'm using Articulate '09 and having trouble viewing attachments in IE. When I publish and view in Firefox, I am able to view the attachment just fine. When I ...
13 years ago
By Rosie Piller
Carrie Meusborn
I am using Articulate 9 for the first time today. I built a presentation in PowerPoint 2007; however, when I use Articulate Presenter 9 to publish, my PowerPoint...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tomas Tinajero
When I publish a particular course, I get a playerproperties.xml file that is 1kb. When I open the file in wordpad I get: I want to exchange the powered by logo...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
I'm just full of questions today. lol. Everyone's been so helpful, though. I hope this is another question that has an answer someone wouldn't mind sharing...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
TopDog Learning Group, LLC
(reposting -- as I realized I posted on an "answered" post!) OK ... having slightly similar issue but alas no "Encoder" subcategory under "Products" so I'm coming her...
13 years ago
By TopDog Learning Group, LLC
Shawn Lock
Hi - I'm having problems getting the resume button to display text. I've gone through all of the steps listed on the forums and help to verify everything in the Text L...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Asish Menon
Eager to know if there is an option [or set of options] on enabling which the user gets the feedback: 1. Incomplete, if the user quits the quiz [series of questions] a...
13 years ago
By Asish Menon
Theresa Paganini
HI, Before purchasing an LMS I was publishing my courses for CD delivery and saving to both a local and network drive with no problems. I'm now trying ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Zara Ogden
Ok I am not sure how the best way is or how to do what I am trying to do so I need some help. The image is from Google book so i can just simply insert the web page h...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Alan Montague
I am working on a module that introduces a new GUI to our customers. Rather than make it a page turner I have created a 'menu page' of a screen shot and placed hyperli...
13 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Carolyn Daughtry Krill
Hello community members! I recently upgraded to Office 2010 and have encountered an issue that really puts a cramp in my style. More specifically, the style of my shap...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
John Boisvert
My company upgraded our laptops and now I have Office 2010 with Ariculate 5.4.0 Pro... when I go to record narration, the slide pops up in front of the small recorder ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Melanie Fine
As a chemistry teacher, I would like to include a drop down periodic table in my articulate presentations, especially when I integrate quizmaker into the presentation....
13 years ago
By Melanie Fine
Greg Edwards
Here's the scenario: my course contains several attached PDF documents. For example, let's call it My Document.pdf. Rather than force the user to go through the Attach...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jason Levasseur
Ok, this is bizarre and I can’t seem to find any logical reason as to why it’s happening. I have PowerPoint2010 I have added an Flash movie I created to the slide. Th...
13 years ago
By Phil Corriveau
Jens Svendsen
For some reason graphics are randomly changing to red Xs or other graphics after I publish a presentation. In most cases these are the hand-drawn arrows and other grap...
13 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett