Last Post Replies
Caelyn Nagle
Hi, I have Windows 7, PPT 2010 and Presenter V6.3.1009.1313 Pro I had used PPT 2010 with Articulate Presenter in late December with no problems. It's been a couple of ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Doreen Rambke-Hartz
I"m working on a series of 5 modules for an internal client, all using Articulate Presenter. Originally we planned to use PPT only and no audio, however my inter...
13 years ago
By Doreen Rambke-Hartz
Simon Perkins
I just thought I'd throw this out to the community because it's based on feedback regarding my recent "flickering slides" post. The upshot so far is that: 1) It'...
13 years ago
By Simon Perkins
James Pritchard
Hi, I'm having an issue with bold not showing in the slide notes section when using a custom skin. I have all the fonts embedded in the skin. Does anyone know why bold...
13 years ago
By James Pritchard
Allie Dumalski
While letting a few people prototype the first e-course that I designed, a few of them were getting the flash plug-in needed at the 5th or so slide that had the first ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
kathy ward
Hi All, I have embeded a you tube video in a presentation with the autoplay option. I want the video to play then automaticall move on to the next slide. However, if ...
13 years ago
By kathy ward
Bernardo Ezeta
Hi, I just got a contract with a mayor bookstore chain who is implementing a new ERP. I have to build courses to teach the bookstore personnel on how to use this softw...
13 years ago
By Bernardo Ezeta
Carol  Haueter
I'm trying to add wav files to PPt 2003, using Articulate 09. When I listen to the wav files, the audio is fine. When I add the files to PPt (using t...
13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Kelly Condron
I'm having an issue with three of the four videos that I have inserted into my presentation. The total duration for the slide is showing up at 3:24 vs. the time of the...
13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Yvonne Mbanefo
Hi all, I've recently signed up for an Amazon S3 account . However, i cannot currently link my presentations from it . when i upload single files like images and pdfs,...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Tucker MacGregor
I inherited a presentation to publish that was missing two slide which I added to the end. Each slide is 5 seconds in duration. Now the training lists 10 seconds as it...
13 years ago
By Tucker MacGregor
Scott Arnold
I've noticed this a few times, and generally it's not a problem, with a short workaround. Occasionally, I'll attempt to open a .pptx file (with Articulate stuff in it)...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Simon Perkins
This is being a real bugbear on a couple of courses (both of which comprise many modules) so I need to find a fix real soon. The problem is that several slides flicker...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
David Janus
Hello, I have been creating some diagrams in my powerpoint slides and it would be great if I could insert a screen clip - can I do that?
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
David Janus
I have inserted a bunch of animations from Animation Factory, which are .gif files - and they move around and work properly in my powerpoint slides, but once I publish...
13 years ago
By David Janus
Ian Pearson
Hi all, I am building a scenario based course where we follow 3 employees in a company and convey relevant course information through their experiences...
13 years ago
By Ian Pearson
Joseph Flanagan
HI, I have some quizzes that I publish and then launch locally. Before I updated to Flash 10.2.152.26, I used to be able to just go to the folder where I had published...
13 years ago
By Joseph Flanagan
Riyaz Shaikh
Hi Every one, I am trying to create seekbar in flash for Articulate, but I am not getting flash files totalframes or total time and current time of flash file.? ...
13 years ago
By Riyaz Shaikh
Jesse Kramer
I've set my articulate presentation up so that slides notes appears as a tab on the side bar of my Articulate presentation but I can't seem to get the text of the tab ...
13 years ago
By Brian Allen
Simon Perkins
Just had a though which spins off from my previous post ref flickering slides ... How does AP handle objects in master slides? E.g 1. Master slide has a ba...
13 years ago
By Sean Speake