Product Last Post Replies
Dawn DeVillers
I know you must type in text in the notes panel in order to have notes in your course and to have notesbig30 swf. My problem is this; our LMS is reporting 404 errors l...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Dawn DeVillers
April Hilbert
Hello, all. I am building two rather large courses that earn students a professional designation and license for a couple different states. I am hoping someone can he...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By April Hilbert
Art Smith
So I have a story that is illustrating procedures.  The interactivity is within a small Flash file (per slide).  When a slide appears, flash is sitting the waiting for...
By Art Smith
Elizabeth Polak
Has anyone seen this messaging popping up during course play?  If so, how do I fix it where it's not showing to the learner doing course playback?
By Elizabeth Polak
Diana Surleac
Hi! 1. Is there a way to generate random values (between 0-9) to some variables (let's call them A,B,C,D)? More specific: - when Learner1 accesses a slide he sees a v...
By Diana Surleac
fbs 419
I've been working on capturing and tracking Tin Can statements from an Articulate story that I host.  I don't want to use 3rd parties, so I've written my own LRS endpo...
By fbs 419
John Souchak
So I am following the strategy of some other peeps on gathering data from a SL course without having an available LMS. In that "quest," I am wondering if Storyline som...
By John Souchak
Diana Surleac
Hi all! 1. Is there a way to generate random values (between 0-9) to some variables (let's call them A,B,C,D)? More specific: - when Learner1 accesses a slide he sees ...
By Diana Surleac
Remi Bath
Hello everyone, After a long absence from the forum (I am only an occasional user), I am really enjoying the scene. I had forgotten how friendly and generous this comm...
By Remi Bath
Alan Beadle
I am using Storyline to create a map providing details of contacts all over the world. Initially a map of the world appears. The user then selects one of eight regions...
By Alan Beadle
Darrell Bird
Our company is in the process of upgrading our Learning Management System (Plateau).  We're moving from 6.3 to 6.4 and during testing we've found that published traini...
By Darrell Bird
Robert Eriksson
Hi! I got a request to develop training material for an application. So I did the screencast for the application and sent the material for translation. After this the ...
By Robert Eriksson
Michael  Richardson
Hi, Please help...somewhat confused As a separate question related to these four internal variables: I know they reflect quizzmaker quizz scores. Please correct me if...
By Michael Richardson
Javier Mosquera
Hi, Articulate. I am having troubles with a test on our LMS. We need the course to behive like this: On the first slide, there is one of four buttons (I erased the oth...
By Javier Mosquera
Tim Danner
I'm aware of the support topic and workaround, "On very long slides, why does my seekbar stop, but audio continue playing?," and have used it successfully when I had a...
By Tim Danner
Adam B
Here's the issue: Navigation is controlled by hyperlinked buttons (instead of the embedded presenter player). One previous, one next button. Free navigation enabled. S...
By Adam B
PRAKASH B
Hi everybody will we extract data form the particular slide? for example we have 10 slides and we want to track 8th slide data from the output.Any possibilities are av...
By PRAKASH B
Vijai Anbarasi
Hi, This may be a bit technical, but just thought I might give a try with any suggestion or advice on the issues we are facing with Ariticulate Modules. We recently vi...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Vijai Anbarasi
Trudy  B
Hi, The .wav files that I imported into Presenter (Import Audio feature) sound fine when I listen to them in the "audio editor" and when I "sync animations". However, ...
By Trudy B
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, The goal is to separate the visual part of a slide from the logic behind it. Did you ever had a nice slide which you had to copy over and over again because ju...
By Geert De Rycke