Product Last Post Replies
Chantel Nicolay
Just curious if anyone else has experienced this problem. I created an interactive video that has buttons appear so the learner can basically answer a quiz question th...
Articulate Storyline 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Trevor White-Miller
I see that a new 'completion' trigger option has been added to Storyline 360.  Will this feature be added to Storyline 3 in the near future?  
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alisdair Gurney
I have several courses that I created with Storyline2 - can I import the .story files into Rise?  
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcia Dickerson
I'm working with an e-Learning Brothers' template, "Speedway Game," that has a submit button appearing on two of the question slides. A learner selects the answer and ...
By Wendy Farmer
Jenna Strausbaugh
I love the flashcard functionality in Rise. However, the label at the bottom right of the flashcard is kind of easy to miss. I see how to customize the text (I changed...
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Jenna Strausbaugh
roxann messerschmidt
I have tried uploading pictures saved as a png, a jpg and a gif in my Pictures folder on my computer to my Rise presentation, but they will not upload. Help!
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Ellen Price
Has anyone gotten this error when opening a PDF that you uploaded as a resource in the course player? Error message: This XML file does not appear to have any style in...
Alexander Dolinski
Hi, everybody, I kindly ask for support - in Story view in expand mode I have 16 slides, but in collapse mode - only 9. How can I have all 16 in collapse mode? Thank you
By Walt Hamilton
Stina Höglund
Hi! I've made a menu bar (consisting of objects) in the master slide, and now I want the different objects to change state on different slides in the story in order t...
By Robert Dunn
JOANNE LOWE
I'm just looking at moving over to articulate and I'm concerned about the course completion settings. Currently our compliance training requires staff to have viewed ...
Darren Heath
Hi all, I'm developing a piece in Storyline 3 to go on to an interactive touch screen device that is powered by a Windows 10 PC running Chrome. I (wrongly) assumed t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christopher Borum
I am trying to grab a screenshot in SL3 using the Insert>Picture>Screenshot option. But when I open the dialog to choose which open window to grab, some of them ...
Arijit Nag
I am creating a Tell mode in Storyline 3 with 2 tries. I have added the variable and the necessary triggers. However, when I am closing the first try feedback, the fee...
By Alyssa Gomez
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, Trying to figure out what is the issue with the Text to Speech Closed Caption. Sometimes it shows on one slide, and the other time it won't on the next slide. Any...
By Leslie McKerchie
Hareesh Gowthaman
Hello everybody, Tell me please, are there any major differences between SL2 and SL3? Now I am thinking about i want to change my storyline courses SL2 to SL3. Whats ...
Simone Cordell
Hi there, I have a slider interaction that works fine when I test it in Storyline but doesn't work at all when published. I have opened the the HTML5 file and it doe...
D. Mirsky
Hi. I have a quick question: Is it possible to loop an audio file on a slide? I'm considering having an opening slide with some music. I'd like the music to play in ...
linda backo
Hello All! We are working with Storyline 3 and a few of our published courses are playing audio but not showing any images. We have others that do not display the yes...
By linda backo
Shawn Laplante
I'm trying to find a creative solution to make scalable Storyline projects be scalable up to original project size (not expanding so much that images get pixelated, et...
By Shawn Laplante
Todd Stuve
Hello Articulate Community, I'm new to this function and hoping to learn from those who are more adept with Storyline 360 software (I'm a previous user of Studio '13)...
By Rogenel Bautista