Product Last Post Replies
Raja Guru
Hi All, I want to trigger a JavaScript function whenever the user clicks on the menu items. And also need to get that page number. Is it possible? Please advice. Tha...
Articulate Storyline 6 years ago
By Raja Guru
Cynthia Amador
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight into how you deal with the privacy and intellectual property concerns of sharing company confidential e...
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Fiona Rennie
Christine Watt
How can I change the 5 menu item names please?
By Wendy Farmer
Ria Fernandez
Hi guys, We are currently making a game on Construct 3 that we will import (as a web object) into Storyline 360 as part of a course we are making. The prototype of th...
By Ria Fernandez
Christine Watt
Please explain how to change the colour using the Vision template. 
By Wendy Farmer
Shana Chung
I'm an Articulate newbie, teaching online college courses. I have been using OfficeMix but really like Articulate, although Storyline is hard for me. So&nbsp...
Articulate Presenter 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Wanda Smith
Would anyone know how to resolve this issue? We are publishing a course just like we publish all of our courses, but this one gives us this message. Any ideas?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bart Collart
Is there a setting for publishing in SCORM 1.2 that will not pass on individual correct answers in a multiple choice test to the LMS?  We are publishing a module that ...
Ryan W
Any ideas as to why the audio won't play when previewing content? Its making it really difficult to time the animation of objects. I've never experienced this before...
By Alyssa Gomez
Shushant Tyagi
Hi, I created a story in my Storyline 360 and everything works fine except that the published story doesn't work on my IE 11. While most of the story works like a ch...
By Alyssa Gomez
Laura Motter
I recently used a jeopardy template to create a benchmarking quiz.  Everything was great until there was an SL2 update...now the score doesn't show. I even went back ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Beth Andersen
Is there a good training that I can register for, for Storyline 3?  I'm upgrading to 3, and I just would like a fresher and do hands-on with the new options that 3 has...
George Lake
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well.  I've come across an issue with SL3 surrounding "Resume Saved State" and audio in the timeline.  It would appear that the a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Watkins
I am trying to publish a file to use with our LMS.  Once I select publish to LMS and the file starts to upload and SL2 closes.  I also tried to publish to CD and get s...
By Wendy Farmer
Lacey Jackson
I'm creating a drag and drop interaction and would like to insert several illustrations and label them with text.  If that object is what I would like to have the user...
By Walt Hamilton
Kathleen  Baumgartner
Is there a fix for a right click hotspot that does not display the triggered layer, but instead acts as if the user is right clicking outside of the player?  I have ha...
By Wendy Farmer
sreya basu
How can I make e Learning courses built in Storyline 2 mobile compatible? Does Storyline 2 has an inbuilt feature that will allow me to publish a SCORM Compliant cours...
Dave Hackney
Hi. I have just upgraded to SL3. In SL1 we published to CD and run training from the .exe file it created.  When doing this in SL3 it will not run. Please help!
By Alyssa Gomez
Natasha Egre
We have produced a course on Rise and exported it to SCORM 1.2 with the following settings - track quiz results, reporting passed/failed. Our clients has said the fol...
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
training department 1
Hi everybody quite new to SL3. Is there any way to launch content (layer, slide, object etc) in another screen. for example: click link/button on screen 1 - output l...