Product Last Post Replies
jaime gallo
Good morning, the tool is excellent but I think it is necessary to build more resources to improve the evaluative area for the construction of a course and to have mor...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Stolz
Please help! I am working on a compliance training where a few of the slides are not working as planned for the Tab Order to comply with the WCAG 2.0 requirement. I h...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Maggie Cowan
I'm working on a training piece that focuses on a conversation between a child and a teacher.  Using the Storyline avatars, I'm able to create everything I need for th...
By Leslie McKerchie
rocky nethercot
Hello friends.  I just built a simple, one lesson Rise course.  I can edit it and preview it just fine in IE 11.  However, I have trouble when I try to open the export...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tami Angelo
Hi, My Player's previous and next are not activated?  I have the default triggers on the slides set to when user clicks, however they are not working.  
By Crystal Horn
Johan Visser
Some time ago I have tested a course made in Storyline 2 in combination with TalentLMS. For the largest part that worked well, except the visibility of the menu’s that...
By Johan Visser
mikki herbold
I have used storyline 1 for a couple of years and stopped this last year but going to buy another version again. I don't want any over kill, I have used it before but ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Katherine Redfern
Hi heroes I'm trying to create an animation with a rotating circle symbolise a repeating process. The best I can come up with is attached but the wheel animation doe...
By Katherine Redfern
Mira Gomez
Hi, I'm fairly new to Storyline and even newer to Storyline 360. I've just uploaded a course to our LMS and when I click on an image to zoom, the whole slide appears t...
By Mira Gomez
Jesse Carleton
I published a Storyline course for CD so I could view the course offline. I can open the Launch_Story.exe file on my PC, but I get an error message when I try to open ...
By Ali Goulet
sandra sallum
My font size on the articulate menus is really small. I increased the resolution of my screen my even so, it didn't change much on the software. Its driving me crazy. ...
Articulate Engage over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Phil Whitehead
Morning I have a course built using Storyline 2 where when I select my button to exit the course there is sometimes a significant delay when it happens. From my test...
By Ali Goulet
Ken Wyper
Hi, in Storyline 2 I have an image with a few transparent, borderless text boxes inserted to use to highlight sections of the base image. When the mouse hovers over a ...
By Susi B
Luis Rocha
Hi,   In Articulate Storyline 3, its the same code of SL2 to get a Student Name? Because i put the code and SL3 don´t give me a User Name. " var player = GetPlaye...
By Paul Schneider
mikki herbold
which is better Storyline 360 or just the newest storyline version. I have worked with storyline 1 for a couple of years
By Linda Lorenzetti
Celia Powell
Hi all: I was wondering if anyone has any experience using "longdesc" tags in storyline instead of (or in conjunction with) alt text to meet the new 508 compliance gu...
By Brian Dennis
Jay Jack
Hello. Got this error today: Can someone explain what does ti mean, and how can I bypass that? I have Office 2016 in Windows 10
By Wendy Farmer
Heather Dykes
I have a few slides in a branching scenario where I have added a Return button to return users to the main slide. I am trying to hide the Prev and Next buttons on thes...
By Wendy Farmer
- -
Hi, I'm working on a template with a custom progress bar.   http://www.clients.caveolearning.com/eLearning04/McDonalds/0831/story_flash.html It's clickable to jump ...
By Erin Flage
Edward Hoke
Hello Fellow Heroes: In this module, upon clicking the "Review Quiz" out of the box button on the Result slide, the review sequence hangs up at Slide 2.20 and will no...
By Wendy Farmer