Product Last Post Replies
Ruth Forster
Hi Everyone, I am kind of new to some of SL360 features and need some help. I am creating a drag/drop interaction (freeform) and if my responses are not aligned in exa...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Beth Shutt
Does anyone have a good whiteboarding solution that works well embedding it into Storyline?  
By Beth Shutt
Anmol Gupta
I am facing an issue with storyline, I grouped number of button together and was increasing the size of it at once but some error happened and I am not able to work on...
By Alyssa Gomez
Chantel Hutchins
Saba Cloud isn't appearing to be receiving course completion percentage (?) of RISE interactions when choosing Rise export to "track using course completion set at 100...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris Wirick
I assume this is a simple matter, but I can't seem to figure it out. How do I get my questions and choices to appear on the feedback (correct/incorrect) layers? I want...
By Wendy Farmer
Rohit Dang
Hello Heroes, Here is a freebie for you, try this seamless player with a unique effect to change the color theme of the player
By Wendy Farmer
Melanie Gaiotti
We are having trouble with our SL2 course published in SCORM 1.2 and uploaded to Moodle 3.3. It triggers completion status in 80% of the users but doesn't in the other...
Andrew Ratner
Hi all! I had a super productive discussion here about embedding a mindmap into Rise, and I successfully embedded. The thing I'm wondering if anyone has ever found a ...
By Andrew Ratner
Johanna Stix
Hi community, I try to find a solution how to pause a layer in a slide. I created my own navigation on the master slide with previous, next and pause/play. The pause b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Edwards
Good day, I am the Technology Enhanced Learning Manager for a large educational establishment.  We use Storyline 2 for developing content rapidly from existing powerp...
Alicia Williamson
Hi!  I've been working on a few courses over the last couple of weeks and noticed that when I record narration right onto the slide, every once in a while, the audio ...
By Ali Goulet
Earl Beede
OK, let me make sure I have this straight, perhaps the community can enlighten me. -- If I import a .mov movie that has a clear alpha channel into Storyline it will en...
Anastasiya Cherepanova
Hi everybody! I have one problem: the same Text Font is different in preview version and published. I have created the object Text Entry to take a user's name. Then hi...
Fulya Torun
Hello, I try to do some drag and drop activities. But it is just little different form the basic act. I want to drag an object and drop to more than one places. In ev...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alice Majerus
Hello, has anyone had any problems with their Rise content not displaying properly after publishing in SAP LSO?  Everything uploads and publishes without errors, but w...
By Alyssa Gomez
Sam Carter
Is there a web page that lists which browser versions will run the Storyline 360 HTML5 only content?  
Bridgitte Li
Trying to Preview and Publish my project today and I keep getting an error report. I'm not getting any corrupt file notifications as I have previously with corrupt fil...
By Alyssa Gomez
Crystal Woods
I am having an issue where we have created a course in SL2, and we have linked to a bunch of PDF files using 'jump to url' (we don't want to use the resources link fro...
By Crystal Woods
Luke Benfield
Hi everyone, Happy Friday. Have a question for the community... Using Storyline 360. Basically, I have a button that triggers/opens a lightbox slide. That lightbox s...
By Leslie McKerchie
vijay kumar
Hi, I have a course of 60 slides (10 scenes) where each slide have 9 to 12 layers. When I tried to export the course to word document for translation purpose, articu...
By Brett Lacey