Product Last Post Replies
Mariane Vezina
Hi,  is it possible to remove the name of the slide from the note tab?  I was able to change the name "note" to description, but when my project is published and I cli...
Articulate Storyline almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Philippe JEANTY
I imported 3 images CSP, CVI and C vergae. I would like to show them when the mouse is over. I tried to make the normal state "not visible" but didn't find a way to do...
By David Anderson
Guilherme Batista
Hello guys. I have a course that is full of variables. After the student fill everything, that send the info to one sheet at google drive. So far, all good. But I have...
By Guilherme Batista
Anthony Contino
I have a "drag and drop" exercise that the client wants the Storyline 2 interaction to keep the correct drags and reset only the incorrect drags.  Is that even possibl...
By Anthony Contino
Jason Edelman
Hi everyone, My team just switched from SL2 to SL360. I am finishing up a project with SL360 that I started in SL2. The issue I am noticing is that when I click on a ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Vanessa Robles
It is required that I set attempts for the on-line quizzes to ONE attempt total.  I have tried the following in Articulate Storyline 2 1.  Unchecking the box Allow us...
By Alyssa Gomez
Deborah Cassidy
Hi - I'm linking to external videos (hosted on Brightcove). Previously, I was able to get them to play in the screen but now with the link to URL, they're playing in a...
By Alyssa Gomez
Zsolt Olah
If you've used some of my (and others') examples with JavaScript, where we added additional code in the user.js file, and now it's not working, this might be something...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brian French
Howdy. I'm creating animations in GoAnimate, exporting them as .mp4 files, and then importing then into Storyline 2. All the animations play accurately in when I previ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Ari Avivi
Is there any way to move the location of the default folder? My company automatically sets it up on a network drive, which is causing some weird behaviour with images...
Anne Cheng
I am using an employer's laptop, and all the programs but Storyline 2 appear at a normal size.   S2 is very small, and changing the screen resolution doesn't help.  ...
Gail Chambers
I can add text/logo to video clip but it only lasts/stays for a brief moment. How do I get text/logo to remain for the entire video?
Action Pact
Hi, At my previous employment I used Storyline 2 on a PC. My new employer is Mac based. I am wondering how other Mac users like working in Storyline through a VM. I ...
John Policarpio
Hi guys,  to better clarify, right now i have a multilayered story. i created a trigger in the base layer that when i mouse over an area it shows a different layer th...
By Alyssa Gomez
linda vetter
Hello - Can I convert a slide that has a survey question on it to a graded question quickly? (and vise versa) Or do I need to recreate the entire slide? Thanks! Linda
By Alyssa Gomez
Ryan McDonald
In AS3, there are two options for tracking completion of a course when publishing to an LMS: tracking using number of slides viewed tracking using a quiz result ...
By Ryan McDonald
Melanie Dunmore
Hi, I have a course which is fairly wordy with a number of text entry exercises. When students complete and exit, then resume where they left off it doesn't take them...
By Alyssa Gomez
Brett  Schlagel
Hello everyone, Looks like this topic has been beaten to death, but this specific issue I've been unable to find in the discussions. Hopefully, someone can shed some ...
Edward Pluskota
Has anyone used multiple quizzes within one published training presentation?  Wanting to know the steps in accomplishing this.  I am a novice in developing courses wit...
Articulate Presenter almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dominique Laws
Hi everyone,  We have a course that uses icon images (a hazard icon for incorrect and a green checkmark for correct) to assist the learner in selecting the proper are...
By Crystal Horn