Product Last Post Replies
Roelf Woldring
I use Presenter to make a 1 slide voice over which I then record as a MP4  So I don't need the forward and back buttons at the bottom right  but I can't figure out h...
Articulate Presenter almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Michele Friesen
Good afternoon! The issue: Resource tab within the player (SL2) does not display or work correctly when content is published in html5 format. We need to publish c...
Articulate Storyline almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Katie Mohamed
Hi, I'm on SL3. I have a simple question, but often get confused on the answer: If I have a button set with 5 buttons on one slide and each button shows a text box a...
By Parish.tracy@gmail.com Parish
abc znsoft8888
I slice a big picture into sixteen small pictures,and they are normal when i edit them in storyline. but they have white lines around them when I published the storyli...
By Leslie McKerchie
juan Velasquez
Hello, I am trying to do a multiple quiz training in which a have a series of tabs on the top. these tabs will direct you to different modules. The thing is that I wa...
By Alyssa Gomez
Paul Dambek
A quiz question requires the user to read a pdf and answer a question.    How can I insert a pdf directly into a Quizmaker question?   I would rather not use a hyperli...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paul MacIntyre
Hi all I was wondering if anyone has found a way to customise the trigger on the quiz timeout alert (I can't even find where this is included on the course, I'm assum...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Randy Kutz
Hi all. I am new to this world and really in need of guidance. I have 120 courses created with SLine. They used to be run on a different LMS before I bought the rights...
Avil Jackson
Hello, I discovered a visual problem in a Storyline 3 presentation that includes audio.  This defect happened when converting a powerpoint to Storyline.  Unfortunatel...
By Alyssa Gomez
Sabine Schmitz
Dear All, when I use the labeled graphic functionality, I can only upload images, but cannot use the content library - shouldn't this work? If so, could someone check...
Rise 360 almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Wendy Tobitt
Hi can anyone help please? I'm working in storyline 360 and have creating a course refresh. There are a number of modules in my course and because it's a refresh the ...
By Wendy Farmer
Betzi Bateman
I'm using the trial version of Storyline 360 on a Windows 10 machine. Storyline added a ton (over 100) extra Master slides to my file. I was able to delete most of the...
Chris Jamerson
If I chose to import all the pre-made slides from a particular theme from the content library (lets just say "Vibrance" there are 35 sides). Why does Storyline import ...
Tina Marie Lalonde
Hi,  I'm using 360.  While importing a storyline scene (let's call it file B) into file A, slide master from file B has strangely replicated into file A.   File B = ...
Dean Hawkey
I have created a .storytemplate file that has loads of pre-branded slides that have triggers and navigation already setup for our instructional designers. I saved them...
Sam Carter
Let's take a vote: If navigation is restricted the NEXT button should appear as in a disabled state until end of slide, not the normal state. Sam
By Wendy Farmer
Eric Casolo
Hi, I'm having an issue with next being cut off on one of the menus on the left side of the player. The It looks like there is a white strip under the CC tab. I attac...
Danit Isaacs
Hi,  I've created a survey with storyline 360, and on the results slide, I've put a "Print" button and an "Email" button (with the appropriate triggers obviously...) ...
Alex M
Hi, I've built a few courses using SL360 now, and i've been experiencing common issue with the majority of them when viewing the output in IE10 & 11. As the user ...
Joyce L
I have followed these instructions to get multiple results slide scores to combine on one results slide:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ygRYWlFexc I get the result...