Product Last Post Replies
Steve Bunting
Is it possible to remove the X from the slide, allowing the next button to force users from viewing the next lightbox slide rather than returning to a previous slide
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Richard Hill
Chris Lancaster
Hi everyone, I'm looking to provide closed captioning for users as part of the slide timeline in Storyline 1 without using either the Storyline player or hacked playe...
By kathryn brown
Sally Milford
Hi there, I have published a module to CD which we are deploying with USB key. 3 of my resources are hyperlinks and 2 are PDF docs. When I view the module from the U...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chantal Tremblay
Hi, Is it possible to link to the audio element? ex: var myAudio = document.getElementsByTagName("audio"); The audio doesn't seems to be loaded at the beginning. So...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pat Cummins
I'm working on a project that has a web object video on the slide and then a button, that when clicked shows a layer that has a list of "learn more" resource links.  A...
By Richard Hill
Wes Hall
I have seen similar questions for Storyline, but am asking in particular for Presenter. With a couple hundred presentations, verifying that all have the correct setti...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dawn Price
Is there a way to print the content in the course rather than just the screen shots? I'd like my SME to be able to edit in Word using track changes rather than typing ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mandaly Clelments
Hello, I have created a course in Storyline and when I preview it everything works fine. Unfortunately, when I upload it to our LMS the audio is missing.  I also uplo...
By Alyssa Gomez
Anne Baker
I am designing a course where I want the user to be able to access the script in the notes section if desired. Is there a way of turning off the slide title in that pane?
By Alyssa Gomez
Sijo Antony
Hello! We are building eLearning courses which include animation slides and question slides. The question slides should not be accessible after the first attempt, so ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Lauren Tapper
Hello, I have a slide with 4 layers, and am wondering if anyone knows how to setup triggers with the correct conditions so that the user will click the next button an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Roger J
Getting an error message when trying to uninstall Articulate 360. Please see attachment. How do I uninstall it correctly? Are you going to create an Articulate 360 f...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael Hinze
One of the new features in Storyline 36o is the addition of Dials. Here are some examples. Here is a brief blog post about the Dial feature.
By jyothi sita
vimal kumar
Hi, In my course there is a assessment of few questions and a result slide is there. we need a functionality to on result slide for Retry button. when user click retr...
By vimal singh
Leon Geschwind
If I upgrade from Storyline 1 to Storyline 2 (for $698 before Sept 30th), will I still be able to have Storyline 1 on the same machine? Or does the upgrade overwrite S...
By Crystal Horn
Roger J
I downloaded and tried Storyline 360 (trial version) out of curiosity having developed content in Storyline 2. I'm disappointed. Maybe there are some great features b...
By Roger J
Jim Powell
Hitting the pause button in a slide playing Flash SWF video will not stop it from playing.  Must I insert controls for each and every SWF file? Does the same thing ha...
By Crystal Horn
Roger J
I just installed the trial version of Articulate 360 on a Windows 7 PC. The install completed without error. However, I now see the following (attachment). How can I c...
By Roger J
Mariisa Franz
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew why this was happening & how to fix: Each time I screen record on Articulate Storyline 2, I have been putting a distinct aspect...
By Ali Goulet
Marty Wood
I wanted to see if anyone is having issues with Presenter freezing anytime the Articulate tab is selected. We have a lot of users that state that Presenter becomes unr...
By Leslie McKerchie