Product Last Post Replies
Leanne Slevin
I have converted an existing Articulate Presenter file (that has engage interactions) into storyline. I have noticed that the NEXT option on the interactions appears i...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stéphanie Savoie
Hello, I created Storyline and Engage animations for one of our courses. Our client wants the animations to run on smartphones and tablets. We tested the animations o...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fabienne Sauvage
Good Morning, I included a video on a slide but it isn't put in the correct side. Can I reoriente the video in Storyline ? I send you screenshots and the video. Th...
By Alyssa Gomez
Sam Hucks
Hi, My "IT Dept." and I are having a heck of a time trying to get Storyline 2 to work well with no glitches given the numerous videos I have embedded in the course.  ...
Brenda LaRose
Hi I opened up a course today to work on it, went to add in an illustrated character, and the only one available was Atsumi.  Anyone else having this problem? Not th...
By Brenda LaRose
som sekhar
I would like to provide output files from storyline in pendrive. But the storycontent can be visible. I don't want to see somebody what is there in storycontent.  I tr...
By Ali Goulet
Karin Riggs
Hi All, I've designed two multiple choice quiz questions in Storyline where one of the possible answers is "All of the Above."  In both the form and slide view, All o...
By Alyssa Gomez
Colin Farrelly
Hi All I have created a course with some video in it any time I previewed the slide my computer crash's, same when I upload load it to my LMS, I have attached a screen...
By Ali Goulet
Clay Johansson
Is there a max and min of slides the program can "save" as a work file? In other words I have had three different presentations that were saved various ways and when o...
Eva Azoulay
Hello I would like to know if it is possible to use the triggers in order change a excel graphic : I would like to show metabolism response for a different concentrat...
By Ali Goulet
Juliet Oware
I have the following web browsers: Chrome (54.0.2840.99), Firefox (49.0.1), Explorer (11.545.10586.0), Microsoft Edge (25.10586.0) I created tuition with Studio 09. P...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anja Welvaarts
If i build a quiz with storyline 2 and publish this. Is it possible for me to see the answers that the students give?
By Alyssa Gomez
Char Larkin
After a very lengthy assignment, I am transition again.  I would like to know what percentage of your work comes to you via "agencies" versus, what percentage do you g...
By Char Larkin
Yogesh Dhingra
Hi Team, I am facing a problem regarding bookmarking in the course. I have a course of about 160 slides. There are 6 modules in that course and testing it on scorm cl...
By Alyssa Gomez
Matthew Robinson
Hi,   I've been having issues with the quiz scores not showing on the results slide when published to LMS Scorm 1.2. It works fine during preview as well as when pub...
By Kay Fenton
Chat54 .
Dear Community I have a storyline project that I would like to capture the results and text variables from a Results slide into an excel spread sheet that will be on t...
By Leslie McKerchie
irene w
Hi, one of our users is getting this error when attempting to launch a chapter through Inquisiq's LMS. It seems to be an issue specific to that user's machine, as I am...
By Alyssa Gomez
Joed Torres
Hi All, I'm currently experiencing a very peculiar issue. From the time I used Storyline 2, I've been importing SWF files using the Insert Video function because of s...
By Alyssa Gomez
Tj Lane
Hi folks!  Hope you can help me!  As of today, my adobe presenter flash files stopped working in chrome and IE.  I also use Articulate Studio 13 which I love and my sc...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lucy Hood
Hi All, I've not used question banks before so I'm not 100% sure how they work. If I created 3 question banks would I be able to set which question bank is used depe...
By Alyssa Gomez