Product Last Post Replies
Anja Bergant
Hi, is it possible to add a hyperlink on an image? In addition, is it possible to add interactive PDFs in Rise? Thank you Anja Bergant Povalej, NIL Ltd.
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Eric Allen
Has anyone tried embedding a course into their own Saas application? Ideally we'd be able to let our new customers learn right in our app. Thanks!
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
cindy lucas
I have a PPTX file with narration. When I import the course into storyline I don't see the audio on the timeline, nor do i hear it when I preview it. Does storyline s...
By Alyssa Gomez
David Roe
Hi, Hope you might be able to help out. I am creating a series of rollover icons in storyline but in order to re-colour the rollover state I need to have the icons as...
By Alyssa Gomez
Susie Arce
I am new to Storyline 2.  For now I am converting existing PPT slides to try and "jazz it up" a bit until I have more time to play around with Storyline.  I am having ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jerry McRoy
Why do designers take an intuitive, easy to use product like Quizmaker '09 and redesign it into a hideous monster like Quizmaker '13?  I've used '09 for years - happil...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Will Findlay
I want to do the following: Insert a web object that links to a video. Display the web object in a new browser window with No Browser Controls (so that it doesn't ...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jørn Olsen
Hi I am trying to upload my first 360 test course to my LMS but have a few problems. I know that I need the file to be in SCORM 1.2 and that it needs to be in zip mod...
By Alyssa Gomez
marielle paul-fortin
Hello When I insert a picture is name change for picture 1. It's possible for storyline to respect the original name ?   Thank's
By Alyssa Gomez
Ritchie Bardalez
Hi there! I recently created a course containing quiz questions that are scattered throughout, instead of consolidated at the end. The problem is, if a learner takes ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Jorstad
I have an 85-page pdf and want to link readers only to specific destinations I have created. They will need to link to different parts the document many times througho...
By Susan Jorstad
Damien Néanne
Hi everyone. I just start working with Storyline 2 and i don't know if a full screen mode is available for the player (when it's published on the LMS) ? I want to pub...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mikkel Duckert
Hi, I'm trying to create a drag and drop quiz in Storyline 360 with the following requirements: Multiple drag-able items can be dropped into the same zone.  Whenev...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stuart Maddock
Hi heroes, I have a slide with base layer and 3 further layers, all have audio on them. When I publish on tempshare and view on my ipad whichever trigger I activate fi...
By Stuart Maddock
Pauline Rooney
Hi there, I have added a variable to the slide attached that it cant move to the next slide until the state of all the ovals are visited. I updated the next slide to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Charles Cobean
How do I change it back to white?
By Alyssa Gomez
Raphaelle Zhao
We have inserted a mp4 video in SL2. It works well in computer browser. But in mobile phones, the video pops out of the player and plays in a very big window. I don'...
By Alyssa Gomez
Naelag Yaba
Hello, the timeline on one of my slides is more than 1000 seconds long. I don't see why, changed all elements to end after 100 seconds, and it's still this long. Al...
By Crystal Horn
Adam Larson
I started using 360 for a monthly course we create and i was excited to use the HTML5 first then Flash setting. Well our pilot testers as well as our function testers ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Wes Hall
I have an Presenter presentation uploaded to Articulate Review and some of the resources (PDFs) are loading, but others aren't.  If I publish locally, they load correc...
Review 360 over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez