Product Last Post Replies
Michele Kong
I have documents I need to attach (embed) in a project. -- Have the player completely turned off so there is no Resource tab. How can docs be embedded without a player??
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Phelps
Hi! I can't seem to get an image to stick on the scrolling panel. Even though it is inside the scrolling panel area, it doesn't scroll with it, but floats in the same ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ericka  Butler
Ok, I surrender.  How do I change the menu in Storyline?  I made some edits to the slides and now the menu titles don't really make sense but I can't for the life of m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Epstein
I generally give names to objects when I put them on the timeline, i.e. ButtonX, TextEntryY, TextBoxA, etc. But for some objects, the custom name really doesn't take, ...
By Christie Pollick
Sharon Huston
I have a strange problem.  The attached .story file plays audio when the user mouses over (or tabs to) specific objects in the file. It works, but I have one weird gl...
By Sharon Huston
Mark Pinkston
First the method for assigning numbers to slides needs to have and edit feature. As you build a lesson the software assigns a number to your slide i.e. 1.0 2.12 etc., ...
By Mark Pinkston
Michelle Monroe
Is there a way to make the cursor move and select multiple items (hidden until "clicked") to simulate a video movement on a single slide?  If not, do I just have to ch...
By Christie Pollick
Brenda Heilman
Something came up here in the office today regarding how our multiple-project courses (for example, new hire or new worker courses with several modules each) appear in...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Maree Eilman
Hello Everyone, I'm trying to add a simple interaction - I want to have a button pop-up / callout that reads "click the Submitting Hours button." I've created states ...
By Maree Eilman
Brenda Ballard
Storyline gurus all: I have spent the past 4 days trying to create a 15 branch scenario. I have created a map with Twine which lays it out very well and keeps me from...
By Brenda Ballard
James Creamer
Importing is taking a considerable amount of time and ends in an error code stating I am out of memory.  This is the first it has happened in more than 20 imports.  An...
By James Creamer
Scott Burnett
Hello community, I know that since YouTube changed its API we have to use web objects to insert YouTube videos into Presenter '13. Here's my dilemma. I am making sho...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Scott Burnett
Jan Patterson
I have developed a program in Storyline and would like the timing to be displayed in the player so learners know how long the program is, how far in they are, etc. I'v...
By Nancy Madans
Betsy  Murphy
How can you set a standard volume level for all slides?
By Sharon Huston
Gabrielle Hartin
Helooo!  Can you record yourself narrating a slide directly in Storyline (not record screen as in screencast) or do you have to record it an another application and th...
By Christie Pollick
muriel wahl
Hi If one has 8 SCORM 1.2 courses (therefore already the published courses) is it possible to put them all together with a tool in order to have ONE course? thanks
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Nissly
Hi!  I'm an HTML noob, and have been asked to update a years-old splash screen users see when they access our LMS for the first time.  I've made the changes, but at th...
By Jason Nissly
Will Woodard
I have been using a trial code in Storyline 2. My company just purchased a serial number for me and my colleague. On his machine the code worked fine. On mine, I'll en...
By Ali Goulet
Niall Watts
I would like to be able to pause & restart a web video on the base layer from another layer (feedback to the question). I have added a Pause Media trigger to the s...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brie Luttrull
Hi! I am building an animation where the learner clicks to "shift" into gear.  I have motion paths set to  first, second, third and so on.  Those are working great bu...
By Michael Hinze