Product Last Post Replies
Suzanne Balch
Here's what I want to do. I want to create a multi question 'survey' that attempts to determine characteristics of an individual based on their responses. Each questio...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Barry Fultz
Someone else provided a SCORM package for a training course. It is an Articulate course, but I do not have the Story file. This SCORM package (zip file) resides on my ...
By Christie Pollick
Jodi Promisel
Hello, Designing FAQs on a slide with a scrolling window. Each FAQ has a hotspot. When the user clicks an FAQ, it opens in a lightbox slide. Working as designed. How...
By Christie Pollick
Sarah Lawson
Hi All,  This is my first time on e-learning heroes and I'm curious if there is a Storyline 2 template in regards to volleyball? I want to teach the fundamentals of t...
By Crystal Horn
Cammen Chan
Is there a way to export or publish screen-captured video recording to .mp4 or any other format?  Thank you. Cammen
By Leslie McKerchie
Terri Brown
Hi, I have just downloaded a trial version of Quizmaker and I am creating a quiz to learn a language.  What I would like is for the selected answer to be spoken before...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Michelle  Kay
Several years ago we came across this useful plugin for notifying users if they lost internet connection within the course http://www.builtbyburton.com/minimize-tracki...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rose Binder
I received a free Volume 1 Character Bundle when I purchased Storyline 2 and Replay.  However, the Bundle will not install.  I clicked on the link in the activation em...
By Leslie McKerchie
vishal agarwal
Hi, I am working on a interactive video course. There were some Synchronization video with slide animation ans some functionality on running video. Everything is work...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Ann Kowalczyk (Hagemann)
Entire Storyline player goes black when displaying multiple layers I am working on a 28MB file with 14 slides (some have multiple layers) in Storyline.  My most compli...
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Nahabetian
Thank you for the posting the information on "Error: Failed to Import PowerPoint Presentation" (www.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/error-failed-to-import-powerpoin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pratik Athane
Hi All, I have one course done in Storyline 1 but i need to upgrade to Storyline 2, I have upgrade the file all action and functionality seems to be same but after pu...
By Christie Pollick
rosy colelli
I am working on a very big storyline project (in terms of mb). In fact, it is about 2gb, and I am worried about possible issues with its publishing.. That is why I wou...
By Christie Pollick
june lepley
Hi, My company is starting to evaluate several course authoring tools. I'm pushing for Storyline 2. We need to develop courses for several languages: French, German, ...
By Christie Pollick
Dale Osborrn
Hey there-- Is there a way to change the default font in Storyline 2? Mine is Open Sans--a perfectly fine font but not the one I'm using. I can't find any way for cha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynda Morrison
Hi everyone, I am new to Storyline 2 and I want to build a quiz which includes a motion path allowing a figure to move forward one space if they select the correct ans...
By Lynda Morrison
Rebekah Massmann
I imported a PowerPoint that had slide timings on it, which converted to auto advancing in the slide setting as well as added triggers to go to next slide when timelin...
By Walt Hamilton
Lorena Mayoral
If I send a .story file to someone by email, will they be able to open it without enabling cookies? Please let me know. Thanks!
By Christie Pollick
Lorena Mayoral
Hi! I created two Articulate Storyline 2 files and I uploaded them to an LMS named Schoology. My professor now wants to view my files. She claims that she has to enabl...
By Christie Pollick
Peter R
I'm a teacher with some students who have asked for faster (e.g. 1.25x, 1.5x) playback options in the control bar for my Articulate Presenter narrated lectures.  Is su...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick