Product Last Post Replies
Prakash M
Dear All, We are using moodle for our LMS. All file usages are captured by moodle. For example: When a user click on a chapter. It shows access. If a user gone thro...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rachel Packer
Hello I'm extremely new to Articulate and am trying to add 2 additional 'acceptable answers' to a slide on a project my colleague created.  She is on holiday and the ...
By Walt Hamilton
Nicole Wachnin
Hi, I have two questions graded quiz questions in a question bank, followed by a results slide. Both question slides only have one trigger on them (to submit the inte...
By Nicole Wachnin
Anna Kalsi
Hi I want to create a drag and drop quiz where the custom submit button is only revealed after the user has dragged all the options to their choices. I'm sure that th...
By Christie Pollick
Sandy Bleeker
I want my drag items to disappear into the drop item but it's not happening
By Christie Pollick
Elizabeth Fiting
I am creating e-Learning for a utilities client, and have run into a conundrum: I have a course that is all about materials knowledge (i.e., four types of valves and t...
By Leslie McKerchie
charlene neale
Hi There, I'm having an issue where the objects on my base layer are showing on other layers. I have tried many fixes but I can't seem to make it work. I have hidden...
By Ron Price
Ryce SAN
I am currently working on a project right now that uses Articulate Reply most of the time.  I am importing my videos from Replay to Storyline 2, which means I have to...
Articulate Replay 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
chandra sekhar
Hello, I am publishing the course in SCORM 1.2 with report status passed/failed and tracking using Quiz result. It is working fine in LMS. But the problem is once th...
By Christie Pollick
Fabienne Brochier
Hello! We have tried to run one of your Storyline modules on an iPad but despite uploading the Articulate Player, it still doesn't work. My colleague has looked into ...
By Fabienne Brochier
Megan Morgan
Can I set up a trigger that brings a shape to the front when the user clicks on the shape? And have it be "behind" other shapes unless it's clicked on. Any ideas?    
By Tom Kuhlmann
Anthony Beare
Hi, I am creating a hotspot quiz and would like to know if instead of the default percentage-based scoring system, there was a way of having a points-based scoring sy...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Perez
Hi everyone! Hope you can help me.  I have an object with 2 states: normal and activated. When the user clicks the object, it changes to "activated".  When the user d...
By Daniela Perez
June Dunlap
I am hoping someone can tell me how to add text at the top and bottom of an Engage interaction. I have to add document classifications to every slide/page/interaction ...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joanne Polichetti
Hello!! My client is having difficulty reviewing the file on a mac osx yosemite version 10.10.5    I use Presenter 13, and published the file to web back in 2015. A...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
Hoffman  EMS Consulting
So I inserted the video per the articulate article.   I did it through the web object: https://www.youtube.com/embed/NNkkzWcseA0 1. I tested the link. Works.  2. Und...
By Leslie McKerchie
Megan Colbert
Hi there, I am having an issue with uploading SCORM into my LMS classes.   I have used the same settings as I always have to package the SCORM, but they are failing...
By Christie Pollick
Ross Harrison
Hello, I'm currently having problems with a course I have published to Epath LMS.  The course has one assessment at the end which has a passing score of 80%. Current...
Nicholas Caris
Is anybody else experiencing this? Version 8: 1605.515 Whenever I import a slide from another storyline file, the images fail to import, leaving placeholders. Same f...
Michelle Darby
I have worked on a new session for Workplace Health and Safety with the challenge of making it engaging. I thought I would share something that might inspire others. ...