Product Last Post Replies
Christopher Apmann
Hello, I  am looking for a solution to a problem and am hoping someone can assist. I am trying to create a drag and drop quiz in Articulate Quizmaker 13. I have a pi...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ellen Rose
Help!  I'm working in Studio 13.  I'm trying to create an interaction with 9 small images on the slide and want the user to select each image and receive feedback/info...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Yessicca Fargas
I have a presentation in Articulate Studio that have engagements attached.  When I published my presentation into a Word document, the engagements slides didn't publis...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
s r
Hi Everyone,   Is it possible for the learner to have a "notes" section within a course where they could type notes? They had it in the last course building software...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sonya Flanders
Hi! I was working on adjusting timing of the entrance animations for some of my objects in storyline 2, and suddenly the entrance animation timing started running auto...
Yessicca Fargas
Hi! I have Articulate Studio '13. I'm designing a compliance module that have 4 chapters. I want to make a test/quiz/exam in every chapter (no more than 3 questions) s...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Edward Schwartz
I bought a new computer and installed Storyline 1 on it. When I open the program the entire screen including ribbon and everything is shrunk so I can't work with it. I...
Jessica Chandler
Hello,  I changed the coding in my story.html file to include background music and it works great. The only issue I am having is with how loud it is. Is there any add...
By Christie Pollick
Logan Pytyl
Everything opens fine when I open a .story file, however when I try to open Articulate Storyline by opening the actual storyline-2 app, it will always take me to the u...
Whitney Lowe
I am having trouble with what should be a very simple interaction. We have a slide that poses a scenario with 2 different options. If users pick the first option we wa...
By Whitney Lowe
JoElla B
Hi,  here's the situation.  I've seen similar posts but now can't find them - anyway, no resolution was shown.  Any help is appreciated! Learner takes test (quiz bank...
By Christie Pollick
Aida Debibi
Hello, Would it be possible to display a popup or an alert in case of inactivity of the learner beyond 10 min ? I'm using scorm2004. Thanks. Aida  
By Crystal Horn
Mohammed Abbas
Hi Team, i have created one project on storyline and it was great experience . i have launched it on my desktop and it was fine as well as on my Iphone 6. however ,...
By Crystal Horn
Ben Mueller
Over the years, we’ve had a bizarre issue with Articulate Studio (first with 09, and now with 13), and I wondered if anybody else was having the same issue.  Every so ...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Fernley
Hi, I can't seem to remove the bolding from a bullet number list. Any suggestions? Nothing else on the slide is bolded. Thanks, Mark
Amanda Keddington
HELP! I created a course using articulate storyline that is a very simple course. I have made close to 300 of these same courses but for some reason I cannot get this ...
Ted Cape
Is anybody as frustrated as I am by the close to useless undo button in Storyline? At some random point, deep into a project, the undo button stops functioning .. or, ...
Orla Stanley
has any one used the storylines they created on mobile devices such as iPad and phone? Thanks Orla
By Crystal Horn
Helen Jex
Hi I posted the below question yesterday, with no success. Can anyone help me - the company aren't happy loading the course until I can work out why it is showing a 0%...
David Emmett
I have just updated Storyline 2 to the latest version 9: 1605.1919 - and now the program locks on closing a story and on opening another file. I am using Storyline on ...