Product Last Post Replies
Lissbeth  McCrodden
What is the stacking order on the timeline and in the tabbing order when you build a slide in storyline? Is it the first item you create (header) on the top of the tim...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Isabelle Groulx
Hi, Like many of you, I recently upgraded to Studio '13. I was working on a project last week that involved many QuizMaker and Engage files. Every time I want to make...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Morrison
As I am testing my course in Scorm Cloud, I get to the quiz and fail, but I am not allowed to actually Retry the quiz. I have taken screen captures of items, and wonde...
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Loehr
Hi, In my project I use quiz questions from quiz banks in two ways: as formative questions (or "knowledge checks") that are not scored; and summative questions that fo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shiraz Contractor-Papas
Hello brains trust.  I have built a course that includes integrated assessments and content slides mixed together.  I track the Score variable in the master so learner...
By Christie Pollick
Keith Lanham
We've been having trouble getting AICC courses created in Articulate working with our LMS. In fact, we can't even get courses from third party providers such as Health...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Duncan Birch
Hello Everyone!   I have a storyline2 file that I am exporting into SCORM2004 3Rd ed.   It won't play on an iPad.  Help?
By Duncan Birch
Ganesalingam Narenthiran
  Hello, Is there any way of pausing the mouse cursor on one point and then move to another point on the same slide?   Many thanks Naren
By Christie Pollick
Erez Goren
Hello, We have constructed a quiz for one of our courses in SL2. It uses a question bank that holds 68 questions, all of which are to be used in the quiz at a random ...
By Christie Pollick
Bill Boylan
I am having trouble importing presenter into storyline 2  It is not importing the transitions, quiz etc.    
By Christie Pollick
Naeem Noordin
Hi - can anyone please let me know how to re-order scenes in Storyline 2.  I can't seem to move them around.  For example I want my current scene 3 to be moved to scen...
By Christie Pollick
Ravindra Gardi
Hi, I have created quiz in lightbox (5 Questions-5 slides), when I am taking the quiz first time, its working, but when I am taking quiz second time its not working i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Love-Zaranka
Hi, I am reaching out to see if anyone else has run into this issue with iPad or Android devices. We have published to our LMS and the content is delivered via HTML5 ...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Herb Centeno
Hi. Maybe someone can help. I've downloaded templates opened them in Storyline but they do not appear in my template drop down list. I have even manually placed the do...
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Love-Zaranka
Hi, We have recently decided to add the post quiz review feedback layer to our lessons but have noticed that the essay questions do not have this as an option. We wou...
By Christie Pollick
brian taylor
Hi all Is it possible to create a list of scene headings as text/html/xml/csv/xls/docx or anything else and import to storyline as a series of "named" scenes.   Any...
By brian taylor
Bill Boylan
I am having trouble importing a project in presenter to storyline.  It will not add the interactions and voice on the voice interactions.   Thanks
By Christie Pollick
Patrick Mash
Hi everybody, I have created a module for my customer that works perfect on the laptop. But when my customer watches it on his iPad some graphical objects are not at ...
By Christie Pollick
Efrat Maor
We have loads of bugs in the last version.   Button with links - after changing the link - the button opens 2 links! 2 windos oe tabs - the previous one, and the cur...
By Crystal Horn
Katie Averill
I'm having issues with the audio and video remaining synced after publishing.  I've attempted multiple troubleshooting paths (working from the desktop) - creating new ...
By Christie Pollick