Product Last Post Replies
Ellana v
Hi, I have included a picture to help explain this. I want to have the box move from one stage to another stopping at each stage then I want to have that same box go...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Andrew Lian
Hello I know how to pick up and pass back variables to a storyline story. However, I would like to do more sophisticated things e.g. change the state of an object from...
By Christie Pollick
Lynda Claspy
Occasionally some text looks like it has a shadow.  This is not the shadow selection on the toolbar.  It is not selected.  The text almost looks like you are seeing do...
By Nick Gregory
Michael Ashcroft
Hello, I'm trying to create a seesaw effect within ASL2 with a flat object. I'm using the spin animation but i need it to rotate less than a quarter and for it to hap...
By Christie Pollick
Christina Lauer
Hey there, I am facing a strange problem: I'm using custom bullets (some Wingdings-icons) and custom color for bullets. When I use the format painter, the custom col...
By Christie Pollick
GForces Training
Good morning, I hope someone here can help me. I have been trying to figure out a way to bring back the completion status of a user from my lms (Litmos), but everyti...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kerry Oakley
Hi. I have been adding triggers to my characters for them to hide when a button is pressed. However what I also want to add is for another character to appear when the...
By Mark Shepherd
Eric Vogel
It's been several months since I've used Storyline and it's time to get back into it. However, now when I try to open Storyline I get a message about needing Flashplay...
By Eric Vogel
Carrie Ann Schouwstra
Hello all, When I load my tests to Cornerstone On Demand the course is marked as complete - regardless of whether the user passed or failed the test. Cornerstone insi...
By Christie Pollick
Tamika Base
I'm using Storyline to record a system that exists inside of a virtual machine (windows server). Although Storyline picks up mouse and typing actions seamlessly within...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda McCroft
I've been trying to publish a project but it keeps erroring. There are 7 modules and a test. I can publish the content and test separately which indicates to me the sc...
By Linda McCroft
Ant Pugh
Err .. I've got a white box here, but don't really need to use it I'm sure this is possible - can anyone point me in the right direction?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Dava Millar
Is there a way to adjust the size of the story view slides while working in slide view?  
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephen Cone
Hello, I'm trying to troubleshoot a course that has to go live in less than a week, and we've encountered a major stumbling block that I'm hoping the community can pr...
Diana Riker
So I adjusted with the color scheme of my player and then when I started previewing the course, the outlines of the player were very wide. I could not get them to go b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tamara Fraser
Hi all, I'm currently creating a simulation where users are interacting with an environment.  They can use pieces of equipment, talk to people, order things etc.  Eac...
By Mike B.
Eileen Meliksetian
Hello, My 'Review Quiz' option reveals correctly answered questions as incorrect. I checked the trigger; it is set to when the timeline starts. I also checked the s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Elissa Purtell
I just upgraded to Storyline 2 and discovered that Storyline 2 errors each time I try to publish to the Dropbox Public folder. The same files publish fine if I publish...
lisa anne
Hi, I am new to Storyline. I have an assessment with six questions. Before, the passing score was 100% and it worked fine. Now I need to change the passing score to 8...
By Crystal Horn
Ellana v
Hi, I'm trying to create a slide that has buttons on the left side and when you click the button it opens a shape with a description on it. The arrow shape that opens...
By Ellana v