Product Last Post Replies
Ellen Slavitz
Versions of this question have been asked before, but I haven't been able to find a solution that works. I want an object to grow from its original size and move it on...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Ellen Slavitz
Lorena Mayoral
My trial period expires in 20 days. By then I will have finished my training program, but there will be students that need to access the material. Will my course still...
By Lorena Mayoral
Lauren McCombs
Hi all, I have a built a Storyline 2 course with a quiz that has unlimited attempts but a passing score in order to be complete. Is there a way for the learner to exi...
By Christie Pollick
Trudy Conley
I have created a simple user interface (an html page with linked slices) to all of my Presenter files and accompanying PDFs.  There is also one quizmaker file publishe...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Doug Thompson
I am translating a course into Thai. But I don’t see Thai listed as a language under the “Text Labels” dropdown. Any suggestions?
By Christie Pollick
Marcus White
Hi, The issue I have is, if I have a question with 6 drag able items and 3 target areas, when running in html5 the first 3 drag able items work fine, the next 3 don't...
By Leslie McKerchie
Doug Thompson
I need to set up a course which is developed in English but will then be translated into 21 different languages. I would like all the languages to reside in the single...
By Christie Pollick
Rhoda Denlinger
Is it no longer possible to add attachments to  a presentation?
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Stapleton
Has anyone found a workable way to upload storyline projects to weebly? I know some have used google docs, but that is being discontinued soon. Any other method that w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ric Gauci
I have a slider with 32 images  (start 1, end 32)- the default image and the initial value is 16 - the slider works as expected until the slide is revisited- which is ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
ahssan moshref
I have two question banks. First one works. There are about 9 questions. The users advances by selecting an answer and clicking submit. If the user exits the quiz page...
By ahssan moshref
Annemieke Kolhorn
I would like to import various translations in Articulate Storyline. However, it did not manage to add multiple languages. When I import Italian, all scenes are Italia...
By Christie Pollick
Jean-Pascal Mulot
Hi team, I need help... My course is composed of 5 chapters. At the end of each one, I have a quiz to test on what users have learned. I'm using a LMS platform to t...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jean-Pascal Mulot
Hi team, I need help... My course is composed of 5 chapters. At the end of each one, I have a quiz to test on what users have learned. I'm using a LMS platform to t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Olivia Grace
I am new to building courses.  I have created a hover state that changes to green. It is working but when I hover over the text box I have inserted it changes back to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Stelter
Hi heroes, I have read many excellent posts about how to become an eLearning Hero. I completely agree that it is a behavior and an attitude that a hero takes on in ev...
By Julie Stelter
Tom Last Name
Hello everyone! We have a consultant in a remote location with a PowerPoint presentation. We need him to record his narration for each slide (preferrably a separate au...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diana Tyser
I am trying to add a quiz slide into storyline but when I try and add in the answers for my multiple choice, the answers dissapear. When I hit submit only the question...
By Diana Tyser
Iftakhar Alam
Hi,     I am new to SuccessFactors LMS, I could not findout from where I can enable debugging option. Can anyone help me on this.   Thanks in advance
By Leslie McKerchie
Bella Nnorton
Hi, I'm a newbie. I want my notes to appear at the side of my slide. I have selected notes to appear in the sidebar and they show up as you can see in the picture be...
By Christie Pollick