Product Last Post Replies
Matthew Lefebvre
Is there anyway to get around the fact that event triggers always require a "when" condition? I find that on many occasions I want something to trigger solely based o...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Lerissa Patrick
Hi folks, I don't even know where to search. I have a slide with three photos; each photo is a button that, when clicked, takes the learner to a specific mini-course....
By Michael Hinze
Shannon Gunn
Hello, We have Articulate 1, and need to be able to turn off the "complete" that happens when you get through all of the slides. The course needs to be a SCORM course...
By Christie Pollick
Lorena Mayoral
 I need to create a video with two characters: a teacher Supervisor and an EFL teacher. The supervisor is providing constructive feedback to the teacher based on a les...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pierce Hansen
I am having issues with my project exportation. I follow the LMS Publishing instructions (and they’ve worked for me before) and publish my course and then choose to zi...
By Christie Pollick
Daniel Hyun
I have a slide that has multiple layers that include state changes associated with the trigger buttons. It works as expected in the web output but when viewing on a mo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chantal Himmelreich
Hi there, We've put a test in a module. We would like to organize that the student can retry the test if he did not pass for the test. We know how to do this. But now...
By Christie Pollick
Janet Smith
I have an interactive slide with Choice 1 and Choice 2. I'd like to be able to make the chosen choice bounce when the user clicks on it. I can use a motion path to mov...
By Janet Smith
Kristin Savko
I have a graphic on my master slide and when I publish, no graphic shows (just the rectangle on top with a plain white background). I have other master slides that are...
By Crystal Horn
Shawn van der Berg
Hi, I am still learning to manage the software and have imported a PowerPoint file that I created for a training course.  However all the SmartArt images are now "grou...
By Ron Price
Sheri Schaffer
Hello – I created a course in Articulate Presenter and placed it into my Staging site. I’m testing it on my laptop and an iPad. It doesn’t appear to be bookmarking the...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Sheri Schaffer
Theresa Pepper
I have a test created with 9 banks that it's drawing questions from.  The banks were set to draw all questions at first but I'm trying to set them up to draw a certain...
By Leslie McKerchie
Helmi Tuinstra
Hi there, I am using a resultslide including 5 questionslides in Storyline 2. I have been looking at tutorials but can not find how to customize the feedback when you...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katherine Quattrini
Every time one of my team members adds files to the resource tab of a module, the file opens in a web page instead of as a Word Doc or PDF. Does anyone know why this w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kerry Nicholson
Hi Guys, So i've read a few tutorials and watched some videos and looked at some examples but I am doing something wrong which won't allow my slide to move across the...
By Kerry Nicholson
Mark Fernley
Hi, I've looked through the site but can't seem to find information on how I can have different slide layers appear using a slider. I have set up the slider with 6 st...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Burke
I am trying to have my slides advance after a video ends and it is cutting off before the videos completion.   I have tried two things:  1. Set Trigger to "after Med...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kay  Nadel
I have done a True/ False Validation trigger for the menu to show a complete state once the validation changes to True. It worked on the first menu item but now after ...
By Christie Pollick
Marissa Carterud
Hi There! I'm building a course for a client who wants two mouse movements on a slide. This particular slide has 5 layers, however, the mouse movements are wanted on t...
By Crystal Horn
Charlotte Donaldson
Hi. I am a newbie. I have a slide with some data I want to reveal by the user clicking a Blue Text Box, which then disappears. I have tried various ways with both laye...
By Christie Pollick