Product Last Post Replies
cathy sampson
Hello Experts, I am building a freeform quiz that has multiple "drop corrects" per slide. Is there a way to make the "drop correct" in a specific order to be a correc...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Schlaybach
I realize many in this forum have moved onto Studio '13 or Storyline, but for various reasons (LMS not supporting anything but '09 the biggie) we are stuck in '09 worl...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Allie Marino
I am making some headway, but need to understand if an issue I am running into is normal so I can then modify my workflow as needed.  I have successfully imported my v...
By Allie Marino
Mark Smithhisler
Hello, I'm trying to embed a video from an internal video sharing website. The embed code I get for the video will not work in Storyline. The error message I get is "...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Laurent Desquirez
Hello, We are currently developing a game under Storyline we export to fomat scorm1.2 Regarding the option of ownership of the drive (other): "Resume" We choose the r...
Adam Dill
I'm new to Storyline, just started today, so please be kind.   I'm building Flash content that needs to run in Storyline for a client. I'm able to see test content i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenifer Leans
We are a small organization and would like to know if it's possible to buy multiple copies (licenses) of Storyline or can we use 1 copy on 2 different computers as lon...
By Leslie McKerchie
tré martínez-kukowski
Hi all, When publishing/previewing some quiz slides, my answers show up twice. Specifically, for some with "fly in from right" animation, the answer will fly in witho...
By Christie Pollick
Jane Haddox
My Articulate Add-in is not available in PowerPoint.  I have been through the tutorial, and did not see an Articulate Add-in to add.  Somehow, Articulate seems to be c...
By Christie Pollick
Jacqueline Hall
Hey guys! I'm currently working on an eLearning that will be presented to the public, but we don't have an LMS or  a website where we can host the course.  Does anyone...
By Jacqueline Hall
Susan Boyden
I'm trying to record narration into a presentation, (powerpoint 2013).  The audio is recording, but then I am unable to open the Audio Editor to make any modifications...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay Dharap
Hello! So I created a compliance e-learning which contains questions (most of them multiple  choice, one of them free text). When the LMS generates a report for this ...
By Christie Pollick
Kendra Barker
I feel like I set this up correctly, but my next button won't turn to normal.  What am I missing?
By Michael Hinze
Josiah Oddy
Hi fellow storyliners - I'm a long time lurker of the forums, who has finally hit the snag that I can't solve myself... I have two slides (in this cut down version): ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexandra McCormick
I have read that officially relative URLs are not supported in Storyline. However, I'm working at a company where there are a group of us developing modules in Storyli...
By Christie Pollick
Paul Dillon
I've got 2 issues with a "course."  I'm using SL2 v6 Multiple Response. Issue 1 - Reporting Quiz Results I'm trying to use a Multiple Response (MR) Quiz to serve as a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Erez Goren
Hello, I can't get my custom 'next' button to submit a 'pick one' freeform interaction (set up triggers for the button to first 'submit interaction - pick one' and th...
By Leslie McKerchie
EM Collins
Hi there! I downloaded on the "business circles gamified" template. I was trying to modify the word scramble drag and drop but I ran into a problem...it may be the col...
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie H
I am using software simulations but in a few of the slides, there appears to be part of the screen blanked out. It is not blanked out in the Action Fine Tuning window ...
Ilana Dubovi
I am experiencing a problem with a data entry field. When i am converting the text into right to left direction, i getting  a funny yellow color during the typing pro...
By Leslie McKerchie