Product Last Post Replies
Greg Nelson
Is it possible to use web fonts (i.e. Fonts.com) in Storyline 2? If so, how do I access the font library (fonts.com) from inside Storyline? regards Greg
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Gantert
Hi there I need to create a 'how to' video for  new intranet interface.  I'm using the screen recording tool to create the file - but would like to publish it in a cl...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rob Eifler
Hi, my company is in the process of figuring out who can help us build a course, possibly in Storyline. We've talked to some more custom development shops, but their s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marina Grinberg
My project has multiple scenes, the first scene(intro screen - intro blurb screen etc.) have no menu in the side bar. The rest of the scenes have a menu in the sidebar...
By Christie Pollick
aaaaa aaaa
Hello, I'm a teacher and I have a problem with Video SCORM in Moodle.  I've inserted in a blank slide (in Presenter) a MP4 video and setted On restart "Prompt to resu...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Andrew Dunn
I know from a previous thread that it is possible to get the username from the LMS and store it in a Storyline variable. What I'd like to do is to automatically includ...
By Christie Pollick
Kuriko A
Hi there,  I read that Storyline 2 is supposed to be fully compliant with Accessibility guidelines, so I was surprised to discover that it has actually lost functiona...
Hassan Abdullah
Hello all, We are trying to pull the correct and incorrect results from the questions and display them on the results page as shown below as well as have a pop-up tha...
janis stars
Dear community members, This is our first project in articulate storyline 2 and we are really looking forward for your assistance and help because we can not solve th...
By Leslie McKerchie
chris b.
When launching a storyline course from our LMS (CSOD) on iOS, you are presented with the page which offers you the ability to launch the course or download the Articul...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa Sasser
I have a picture of a mountain climber, and he is moving along custom motion paths up a mountain to coincide with text boxes that animate in.  The last text box appear...
By Vanessa Sasser
Eleonore Lazo
Hello , I am a new user of storyline. I am creating an interactive quizz with free form and I'va modifeid the feed back layers. But when I test the slide some object...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Eleonore Lazo
Fabienne Sauvage
Hello, I would like to know how to reduce a space between 2 letters... becaus it seems bigger : between the v and the i and between the w and the h. Thank you for yo...
By Fabienne Sauvage
Kristine Wiscarson
 I currently work in Storyline 2.  Based on my understanding, it seems that even when I select HTML5 when publishing, my course will generally display in Flash - depe...
By Wendy Farmer
James Wegner
I have a slide with a hotspot that was generated from a screen recording. It wants a right-click.  I want to change it to a left click.  Cannot find where to do that....
By James Wegner
Jacqueline Cardenas
Hello,  I am having a problem with my menu in Storyline2.  I have renamed the top menu item (title) and even deleted it and reloaded my course to the LMS multiple tim...
By Wendy Farmer
Marge Rutter
This may seem illogical, but we're working on a WBT that has a 'jump to scene' trigger that seems to break the functionality of the Resume feature. Basically, the WBT ...
By Christie Pollick
Pete Nelson
We are using PCs and are considering switching to Macs.  Any difference in layout and/or functionality?
By Christie Pollick
Jane Smart
Hi, I have built a course for my LMS and need to track completion - I don't have a quiz in the course so tracking is done by # of slides viewed. I am wondering if ther...
By Wendy Farmer
Tineke Porschen
I asked this question 6 days ago in ' Building better courses', but didn't get any answer there... maybe here is someone who knows. I am developing a course for teenag...
By Christie Pollick