Product Last Post Replies
James Bedwell
Hi Heroes, I'm looking into developing a sidescroller style game in Storyline. I've been able to set up a scenario where the player moves left and right when the use...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By James Bedwell
Christophe Matus
Hi, I created a quizz on articulate storyline 2. For a comprehensive and easy navigation, i also created flashing arrows (by using slide layers and triggers) which sh...
By Christophe Matus
vivek sinha
Hi, I have created my first e learning module and it would really help if i can get a feedback for the same. Since its my first module i wanted to know where i am goi...
By vivek sinha
vivek sinha
I have created a question bank. Then i did draw from bank and did all the changes required. So my final output has a Instruction slide as the first slide then draw fr...
By vivek sinha
Jesse Love
When revisiting slides with interactions using the Previous button or selecting the slide from the menu when after it has been viewed, the buttons on the base slide to...
By Walt Hamilton
Mark Jennings
I am asking learners to select as many of the 20 statements that apply to them. I then want to multiply the number of selected statements by 5 to get a %. I guess I wi...
By Darren Heath
Stacy Bailey
I created a word bank quiz slide then deleted one of the choices in the middle of the list.  Now my quiz has a gap where the deleted choice was.  Is there an easy way ...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Stacy Bailey
Byron Jones
I'd like to know how to skip a certain slide if it was already viewed once. Example: I have a slide with 2 graphical icons. User selects icon 1 and she is dropped on...
By Byron Jones
Manoj Sharma
Hi, I am using SL 1 and just downloaded Articulate Photographic Characters Pack 2. I ran the executable file and it asked or my serial number. I assume it's asking fo...
By Manoj Sharma
Adam Monk
Hi, can someone help me out? I'm trying to format a text field on a slide master. Specifically, I'm trying to format a text box to not auto fit any text, but when text...
By Nick S
StacyLeagh Wildes
I have multiple questions where the user watches a short video and then answers a question.  I would like for them to be able to watch the video again if they get the ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gregory Worsham
Hello! I am new to Storyline 2.  I am looking for recommendation for resources such as books or videos to get me started. I am also looking for suggestions on best p...
By Gregory Worsham
Geoff F
Hi everyone, I've been trying to use the slide master trick on a labelled graphic, but can't seem to get the border from articulate engage to disappear. I have the me...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
Cynthia Manika
I have a client's video which is <24mb. Storyline file prior to inserting 108mg - after inserting 833mb.  If you add up ALL the files in the different published fol...
By Cynthia Manika
Virginia Castro
Hello! To summarize... I created a wrong Results page; deleted it and added a new one. Now the Results page calculates the result but it is showing some HTML message,...
c r
Hi, I need a scroll box in presenter. Nothing animated, just a simple scroll box with text and handles left and right. (I read that storyline has it, but I don't have ...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
Ron Rabin
Apologies for the newbie question. I would like to set up a slide master with 3 rectangles, and then for all my slides insert different text in the rectangles as well ...
By Ron Rabin
Fiona Macelli
I'd like to create an interactive menu from a single image. The image is a graphic of a process, and I'd like to use it as the central menu from which users will navig...
By Julie Miles
Reena Shah
Hi, I want to create a video output using Articulate Storyline 2. The output format should be mp4. Any idea how to do it?
By Walt Hamilton
Angela Cisternino
I am trying to embed a 6 minutes YouTube video however this error message is coming up: A video cannot be inserted from this embed code. Verify that the embed code is ...
By Adena Wilson