Product Last Post Replies
Jadwiga Kawula
I have a problem with publishing a storyline file. I can publish it to Word, but when I try to create scorm pack or html I get an error. Have you ever come across this...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pegeen Weissman
I have a course map. A marker with a hotspot takes the user to a scene. At the end of the scene, the user goes back to the course map. I have 2 states on that marker, ...
By Leslie McKerchie
A C
Hello community, I am designing a course with its own slide master and story size (W:1200, H:900). I then separately design a quiz for the above course using a pre e...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacqueline Bhavaraju
Hello, I'm adding a video to my Articulate Presenter course from a file, and after I choose to have the video display in browser (my client wishes to view in full scre...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Mariajose Corrales
Aaron Forte
Hi, I am working on a project and I am trying to Spotlight an image where I can also comment along side of the image. I found where you can spotlight with syncing anno...
By Christie Pollick
Megan Morgan
Is there a way to created a visited state for grouped items? Once my learner clicks all three markers I want the entire group to change states from Normal to Visited. ...
By Christie Pollick
Charlotte Dona
Hi everyone, I created a drag and drop with multiple drop zone for each object. To do it I used variables as explained here . But now I've a new issue : i would have...
By ashraf Akbar
Emily Lazar
While creating a Articulate Storyline file in a new language from the original, a problem has occurred after the importing of the language file. Now, the buttons on ea...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Melissa Morrison
First, let me say I have been in contact with the Tech Support Team at SCORM Cloud, and they have told me this is a Storyline/ iOS9 issue. As of yesterday, when testi...
By Christie Pollick
Sagar Mavale
I have added a 16MB video in a blank slide. The Slide doesn't have anything else. But the story filesize is almost double (32.5MB). The published version is also tha...
By Christie Pollick
michael jones
Hi everyone,    I'm trying to use Storyline 2 to create a tool to teach a little girl with Autism an auditory/visual discrimination (touching a picture of one charac...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Black
There are advantages to playing Storyline presentations directly from a computer’s internal hard drive. We publish for CD, place the folder on the C: Drive, and create...
By Heather Pallaver
Amanda Hiatt
When I preview my course, the audio in some of the slides is choppy and distorted.  It repeats itself in parts, like a broken record.  However, when I click on the wav...
By Christie Pollick
Elizabeth Dennis
I am working on a large-branched project with several options and possible outcomes. I would like the learner to be able to export a .pdf of the slide they end on base...
By Christie Pollick
Dawn Ramerth
I am trying to publish a course in Presenter that has multiple Engage Interactions as well as Quizzes.  When I pick Storyboard for the output, it just spits out pictur...
By Adam Hain
Sam Joundi
When I place any image, whether it be PNG or JPG, it comes out incredibly low quality and pixelated when I publish or preview it. The images look fine in Photoshop or ...
By Christie Pollick
Aris Mape
Hi, I'm totally new to this. Aside from PowerPoint, what other presentation platforms can I use for VILT? Can I use Storyline, or is it only for self-paced learning?
By Christie Pollick
ophelie deroubaix
Hello everyone , I would put a background music . One music for the whole project. I enter my slide master but the problem is: when I launch my project as a whole the ...
By Christie Pollick
Todd Whitmer
Is there anyway to either add an Engage interaction or externally link to an existing interaction within Quizmaker?   (please say yes!)
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Hoskins
Every time I click "Record Screen", storyline effectively shuts down with no options available.  I say "effectively" because the program is still running per a task ma...
By Andrew Hoskins