Product Last Post Replies
Vlado Homola
I just have installed the Replay and I am trying to work, but I have a problem. When I have web camera on (picture1), recorded screen have no record from web camera a...
Articulate Replay over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Toby Young
Hi guys, I have read through previous comments about the preview not working. I followed this link https://en-uk.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/preview-isnt-worki...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nancy Bacon
Hi, I am changing the font in the notes and suddenly on slide 10 they disappear and look as shown in attachment. Once they change on one slide then all notes change t...
By Christie Pollick
Shevi Yuval
Hi I want to be able to edit the automatic post quiz review layout. I don't want to create one from zero but to edit the one the system gives me. How can I get to it?...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stan Guthrie
I have some large modules that I need to convert to Storyline 2 form Presenter 13.  When I start the import PowerPoint slides, it starts the import, shows the progress...
By Leslie McKerchie
Zaahid Bharmal
Is Aritculate 2.0 pure HTML5 or does is use Flash? This is of concern as Flash is going out and I would like to be assured that if I upgrade to 2.0 that we have full H...
Misha Milshtein
Hello, when Articulate released Storyline, one of the official compatibility statements was - the HTML5 distribution may or may not work on Android, however we officia...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Neil L
Liz Moore
Hi!  I am creating a post assessment that has 12 questions.  There are 32 questions in my question bank that need to be cycled randomly for this graded assessment.  Ho...
By Michael Hinze
Suzanne Neafus
Is there a problem with long hyperlinks and Articulate Presenter 2013?  I have a PowerPoint that has a hyperlink in it.    In PowerPoint, it will open the document.  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Luke Mosse
I want to create a form which the user can download as a pdf when they press a button. Is this possible? Thanks
By Leslie McKerchie
Jon Light
Trying to use Articulate Mobile for the first time. I published my training after checking the "Articulate Mobile Player for iPad" box. Then I copied all the files and...
Bradley Craig
I use Articulate Studio 2009 and now 13 and Articulate online. So Articulate received and continues to receive money from me. So my question is, when major updates lik...
By Leslie McKerchie
Evan Flockhart
Hello Articulate Folks, I have a problem with a Storyline package I have produced and I am hoping that some of you can help. The package was originally created in St...
By Christie Pollick
Mark Van Hare
I have a program that has Audio files (recorded in Storyline 2) in a slide layer.  I had previously previewed the scenes and they all worked, I published it to Web and...
Judith Davis
I am currently working in Articulate Storyline and Studio.  Is there a way to lock the screen to ensure learners are not jumping through the slides, but also allow for...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vlado Homola
I have Windows 8 and I have installed storyline2. I started choice screen video record and I saved the video to single slide, but preview mod does not show the video. ...
By Vlado Homola
Hallie Sinor
When I upgrade our Articulate 09 file that is in German to Articulate 13 since I only have Articulate 13, the German umlaut (u with two dots over it) changes into symb...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gina Evans
Has anyone used branded.me to set up a Web site that includes Storyline work samples? If so, was uploading Storyline projects easy? Did they play back with no problems...
By Christie Pollick
Johanna Wyers
Good Afternoon, I've been working on a fleet of courses and keeping them in separate folders on my desktop.  Each time that I create a new quiz for a course and save ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Holly Jean Greene
I'm new to storyline and I'd love to hear suggestions on how I can create the feeling of a "road tour" of my syllabus.  Any particular functions I should consider usin...
By Leslie McKerchie