Product Last Post Replies
Sonam Yangkey
Hello, My name is Sonam Yangkey. From Lhasa Tibet. I am a Tibetan Language instructor and I am very new to Articulate storyline. I am planning to create  a Listening ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
H P
I just started using articulate so forgive me if this is a simple fix that is right in my face. I inserted a Process Interaction slide that has 9 buttons (blue squares...
By Michael Hinze
Elizabeth Buchanan
I am working in Presenter '13 and have hyperlinks from each slide to the next.  On two random slides the published file has a mouse click sound effect. I record and ed...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
David Gassman
Good morning! I have a course in SL2 that has a 50-question final test.  It is a proctored test that shows the user the final score on the results slide, but we do NO...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Beatty
I have an issue where I am trying to screen record a webpage while I take learners through the site. I select the area to record, and even though the 'record window' i...
Articulate Replay over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Hough
Hello Articulate Jedi, All objects (graphics, text boxes, etc.) on a particular slide are well inside the canvas. But when I preview the course, the ones closest to t...
By Mike B.
Mary McDermott
Please tell me how to dock it again. It's stuck at the top of my screen and I can't move it at all, much less get it in the dock again. It's blocking my view and I can...
By Mary McDermott
Suman Y
Hi everyone, I've not been able to experiment much with 13. I'm facing a minor issue (not sure if this is an issue or an in-built feature). I've a global level Previo...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Rowe
Hi,  I am trying to figure out how to get an object to disappear if its trigger object is deselcted. I have a checkbox that when selected triggers a state change in an...
By Wendy Farmer
Jennifer Dixey
Hello! Hoping someone else has run into this. We have several courses that use SCORMs created in Articulate Storyline. Our LMS service provider recently changed to an ...
By Jennifer Dixey
Amanda A.
Hello,  I would like your help in using the Tab Key from the Keyboard.  Here you will find my slide, where there are 5 text boxes to fill in. When I write the answer i...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Matt P
I am wondering if it is possible to add the slide title as a text variable to slides. I have used the screen capture mode, changed the slide titles to make them more d...
By Mr Petrichor
Suzanne Balch
We are using SharePoint to host our content. The learners that access this content do not have write permissions, so they are unable to unzip a file and save contents ...
By Walt Hamilton
Alex Arathoon
Hi all, I am developing training content using Articulate for global distribution but we are having significant buffering issues using Litmos which makes the content u...
By Alex Arathoon
Lisa Byrne
Hi! I have had quite a few clients who create content using Storyline. Over the last week we have seen that all of specific clients courses are no longer rendering co...
By Lisa Byrne
Mary Beth Maidment
I know there are several posts about the right-click issue...I've read through many of them, and am still having difficulty.  Because I develop training for software, ...
By Christie Pollick
Gary Kovacs
I recently downloaded the Blockbusters template to use as a 'review game' for a terminology assessment. After creating my own questions, the game does not behave corr...
By Wendy Farmer
Tina Brown
Hi all, My company is considering changing to a Cloud-based LMS vs. keeping the internal one that we have, which is Cornerstone. I was curious if anyone has had an is...
By Christie Pollick
Kay  Nadel
I have a hamburger menu that triggers to another slide, I would like to return to the menu and the menu item to change to completed once they have completed all the se...
By David Jordan
Raquel Freixes
Hi guys! I need your help. I use my storyline project inside another course. The funciontality is the following: 1) I have an activity which open in a pop-up another...
By Christie Pollick