Product Last Post Replies
Sylvia Wright
A real newbie here can someone please tell me what it means to "flag" a discussion versus bookmarking?  Thanks!
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Sylvia Wright
Theresa Ryan
I'm trying to find a way to tilt an object in Storyline. I need to make the top bar of a scale move slightly up and down on each end. It's a circle and bar Grouped tog...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kyle Gomon
I have a questions for you. I am having trouble with branching among layers of a slide. ​As you can see on the attachment, I have several layers set up. Neutral is th...
By Kyle Gomon
Craig Dillon
Hey guys! I'm creating a javascript certificate function that allows the user to print at the end. I'm fairly close and have the dialogue box showing up with the text ...
By Christie Pollick
Julie  Villarreal
Can someone explain the difference between Storyline and Studio? thanks.
Katherine Redfern
Is it possible to have one variable trigger two separate actions? I'm thinking not, based on my failure to use one variable to change the states of two objects. It wor...
By Katherine Redfern
Cesc Garriga Pons
Hi all, during 2 weeks I only have problems with storyline... at the end, all of them are solved by the support team, but they are still without a good solution. For ...
By Dan Marsden
Katie Jones
Hello! I am creating a branching activity in Storyline, and I'm setting up the slides to disable the Next button until a certain point. On some slides, it is until the...
By Christie Pollick
Emilie Paré
Hi! I have a problem with resources on Stroyline 1. I add PDF files and the won't opening. I add the same file on other storyline file and they open. Thanks for yo...
By Christie Pollick
L Dubay
It appears that I've exceeded the maximum number of allowed activations because storyline was not uninstalled from the old computer.  Without buying additional license...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Mace
Hello everyone, So I have a course where I have 4 separate scenes that contain text boxes used in a quiz.  I would like the students to be able to revisit each scene ...
By Christie Pollick
Pierre Laflamme
I am trying to import audio files and I keep getting the message "xxx is not a supported audio file".  All my project files (including audio files) are located on my l...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elaine Rose
Hi, I recently bought the Articulate Studio '13 license online. I activated the demo version, following the given instructions. Now, when I work in ppt, nothing happe...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Reva McEachern
Hi - I have been using Articulate Storyline on a Mac running parallels for two years. It's very slow and not ideal for multitasking. I'm looking for a laptop to use pr...
By Reva McEachern
Barbara Herman
I'm receiving the following error when I try to publish to a CD: "The drive 'D:\' does not exist or is read-only. Please publish to a valid drive." This is what I do ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dmitry Utkin
PT Sans Narrow 14 (russian) Looks OK in development mode. In preview mode and after publication letters height is distorted. This issue is applicable to some other fon...
By Christie Pollick
Andrea Gola
Hi everyone,  I'm writing here 'cause I can't figure out how to solve this problem and I couldn't find a thread in the forum that could help me. I upgraded a few cou...
Brian Drygas
Trying to set a (true/false) variable to the state of a check box.  True if pressed.  Check boxes allow for being unset - I want to allow for this behavior as well.  ...
By Brian Drygas
Maria Anagnostopoulou
Hallo everybody, I have just joined the community.  Can you help me with the following?  I want to create a test and I need to import questions from file.  I guess th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Richwood  Training
I need help.  I have published a module that has a video in the beginning with audio.  I can get the audio to work fine on a PC but when I try to play it on the iPad, ...
By Leslie McKerchie