Product Last Post Replies
Sharon Synan
I want the entire player to show in D2L without the student having to scroll down to see the nav bar.  I have tried optimizing the player for the browser but that does...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tim Neill
Hi, Can anyone provide the basic JavaScript code lines to display an existing 'Animated GIF' in SL2, including the control to play it ONCE then stop on the final fram...
By Phil Mayor
Tom Doyle
I imported an MP4 video into a project.  In "PREVIEW" it plays just fine. However, when I published the course (LMS output) all videos (3 total) just white-out.  I can...
By Christie Pollick
Matt Bolton
I recently purchased a .jpeg image I'd like to use in my course. When I add it to the slide it has a white square around it. The image is a cloud outline in blue, with...
Wanda Jenkins
I published my Storyline project to the Web so my manager could review the training I had created before putting into LMS.  When she went to look at the glossary and r...
Akademie Amplifon
Hey, I hope someone has some ideas that can help me out. I am working with Articulate 2. Currently I try to get some triggers working to start a quiz, but it is not ...
Kandice Ross
 Hi,  I am using a Quiz as a course evaluation, however I am having some concerning issues when it is converted and opened on the LMS (learning management system).   ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Laura Roberts
When I originally set up the triggers on my main navigation slide they were working in preview mode but I noticed that I had selected the object instead of the group s...
Whitney Lowe
I have a project that includes 23 slides, very simple linear navigation with only 1 scene. However only the first 11 slides are visible in the menu on the player. I ma...
Holger Jacobs
Hi everyone,   the short of it: a click on a trigger  starts a video in a lightbox. The video ends, the lightbox closes but the object with the trigger remains in ho...
By Christie Pollick
Philip Pappas
I am able to successfully report exam results from Articulate Storyline 2 to my LMS, but when viewing the Exam "Questions Report", the questions names are listed as "S...
Miriam R
I'm responsible for curating the Storyline template used by my team. I've had to make a few changes to it recently, and I saved a new version of the .storytemplate fil...
By Christie Pollick
Elizabeth Blakemore
Hi, I am completely new to Articulate.  I have created an open mouth and a new state called close mouth (so the mouth opens and closes).  There are various foods dott...
By Tonja Gamble
Eric MacLeod
Hello Community, My team is working on a course that allows the learner grab from a list of 200 words and choose 20 personal values they identify with. The course all...
By Jan Vilbrandt
Brian McCarthy
A peer of mine is looking for a way to run Articulate courses offline. Content is housed on an LMS/CMS, but they need to be able to distribute the content for offline ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Abhishek Mishra
Ted Hildebrandt
Just a quick question.  I've got a lot of my videos in Flash video f4v and I was wondering if I will be able to import those into Storyline.  I assume that if I have ...
By Fannie Parker
David Jones123
I am working my way though adding Entrance and Exit Animations on layers. I have found a way to have an exit animation on a specific layer begin based on a trigger, b...
Angi Lewis
Cheers, Is there anyway I can allow notes for all course slides to be turned on (show notes for every slide) with one click? Or does this necessitate adding the note...
Terry Kull
Im a Newbie, help me out please. Know enough to be dangerous, but this one has me baffled. Putting a video on a slide for Fire Extinguisher learning, but dont want the...
By Terry Kull
Ellis Stone
Hello all! We are looking to develop new training courses in the hospitality industry for a client in Mexico. In order to communicate with the client we would like to ...
By Ed Arriaga