Product Last Post Replies
Prashant Patil
Hi all, I have a drag and drop activity having three drag options A.() B.() and C.() and only one drop target and only one answer correct so i have kept the other two...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Roberts
    I'm having trouble with HTML5 and a couple of SL2 Features not working as expected: SL2 Update 7: 1509.1408 (but was same in previous version) 1. Wipe animatio...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Bonney
***UPDATE*** I've finally finished the first installment of my travel game.  https://eb89c48fda108a25119c28ae211706419b101da4.googledrive.com/host/0Bzqd9HfmCkSHSkVhL...
By Christie Pollick
Sara Brondsema
I can't seem to find any existing post that addresses my issue. I published a Storyline course for the Web and included HTML5 compatibility.  When I view the same cour...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Prathap Kaviralla
I have a OJT requirement where my end users will launch SCORM from LMS, review instructions in SCORM and click a button to perform certain tasks outside LMS. Learners ...
By Christie Pollick
Suzy Arnette
Good morning, I have a training module that is taken by students who like to get 100% on their quizzes.  I have my presentation split into 3 sections with a short quiz...
Elaine Moncino
I know this is super simple but I am doing something wrong or expecting the wrong result!  I have attached a very simple 3 slide, two variable project. Slide one, the...
Rocky Menteng
Hello all, I was wondering if it's possible to grab values from the LMS (Moodle) and pass it to Storyline using Javascript? I am able to grab the student name, but wh...
C U
I ve set up a tab slide that acts as a menu of what the learners will be covering in the module. So there are triggers in place to keep returning to the tab slide to t...
Jim Haurylko
Can someone tell me how to solve this? I read help files but cannot seems to stop this error.  I re-saved the file to a new folder on my local hard drive.  Same result...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Olsen
Hi, I'm publishing my files as a Word document, for review. But not all  PPT notes are being transferred to the Word document notes. Any idea how to fix this? I've al...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Jesse Kramer
Hi all, I'm working on a project here and I want users to click an image for a particular layer to open. I want the image clicked to change states. I added a checkmar...
By Jesse Kramer
Millie Marchetti
Does anybody know about a step by step direction to create a customized quiz 'choice style' where I can modify the shape of the text boxes for the answers, please?
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Grace Lai
Hi, I have problems importing audio files into Articulate storyline. The audio files I'm using is in this format, wav, 48khz, 32 bit. Whenever I import in an audio, th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tikinia Calvert
I am trying to attached a PDF document to a SL presentation.  Anyone have a clue?  
By Leslie McKerchie
Tonya Bovender
I am trying to get images that act as my navigation system to lay on top of the images on the next layer. Instead, these images on the base layer appear "under" the im...
By Walt Hamilton
Rebecca Aquino
Hi. I've tried to research how to do this, but haven't been able to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I created a menu slide with buttons for each...
By Angela Morales
James Hogan
Hello, Community. Hoping someone can assist with a minor issue. I have a shape with an initial state as hidden, a trigger that changes it to normal when the state of a...
Doreen Lynch
Hi Everyone, 1. created a video in Camtasia 8 with player (480p) 2. added to SL2 as web object and publish to web 2 issues with the output 1. view with chrome disp...
Anna Lebold
Hi! I use SL1 regularly, but when I attempted opening it today, I got this message (see attached). I checked my Flash Player and it's current, and it's also enabled i...
By Leslie McKerchie