Product Last Post Replies
Julian Stubbs
Hi, We have a number of modules running on Moodle. Up until now they have run fine on Macs. However, I have a user with two Macs (one a new iMAC), both of which are r...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Eric Allen
Hi, I am currently running into an issue where I am attempting to add together the "ScorePoints" variables of 6 quizzes to another number variable that I created calle...
By Cary Glenn
Saroj Poudel
Does anyone know how to save the Quiz in Storyline 2? I made a scorm Package using Storyline 2 but it does not resume the quiz where the Students leave working. And is...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ben Smith
Hello all, I've created a matching drag-and-drop quiz for a course. By default, the option boxes are grey with black text, and so far I haven't been able to find a way...
By Ben Smith
Alessio Picci
Can I track the visit of a course published with web option with Google Analytics? Thanks, Alessio
Ashok Shankar
can i edit the feedback shows at the bottom while clicking review quiz button?
Lance Crowe
I designed a simple video/training program in Storyline 2 that did two things: 1) cut the program down into smaller chapters and 2) allow users to click on the small s...
ash simpson
Hello everyone hope some one out there can help me with a error that i'm getting when starting up story line: Problem signature Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Sig...
Ken Teutsch
I'm using three images for a button's Normal, Hover and Down states.  But the button's Down state (which is actually a picture of the button pushed down) appears overl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marcus Johnson
Is there any possible way to automatically advance blank slides in QuizMaker '13? Or if not, has anyone found a way to automatically advance out of the quiz to the nex...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
yves BRISSET
hie David i want to make a tracking with my student to give them adives when they make mistake so with variables if they have succes the advice his blank and with fail...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Vincent
Hi, I'm working on a project in which I need to have the user click on a simulated keyboard and have the text display. I created a data entry box and then created  hot...
Still Wondering
Hi everyone, This is my first question although I've been reading here for a while. I searched but didn't find this topic - please redirect me if it's been covered be...
By Leslie McKerchie
sven  seco
We are looking into storyline and the use of a WP LMS such as Learndash.  My question is: Is there an WP based LMS that can use the API data from storyline based quiz...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda McMath
I have inherited this problem.  There is a video (*.flv....assuming flash) that starts when the user clicks on a hotspot, however once it starts, the normal player con...
By Leslie McKerchie
tim carrington
Hi I am in the process of putting together a E-Learning program and think I will end up using Story Line 2. I have a couple of questions: 1. Can I use Story Line to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Kaye
So I finally had a few minutes to play around with the TinCan api after reading so much about it. I used the Solar System demo file and uploaded it to my wordpress sit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Hello Hello1
I want to be able to sell my Articulate Storyline courses using LearnDash as my LMS. I don't necessarily need any tracking at this stage (this is something I may integ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Arnold Foss
So I have a simple drag & drop quiz that works well as I want it to regarding Correct and Incorrect buttons. However with the Try Again button I can not get it to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sheryl Hughey
I've seen a few posts here on adding closed caption to a storyline course.  Can someone update information for best practice for setting this up ?
By Leslie McKerchie