Product Last Post Replies
Brandon Hudson
Hi my company is interested in purchasing the software and putting together some training material to sell to our customers. We want to restrict it so the program can ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Dennis
I have created three feedback master sets; 1. final assessment, 2. module knowledge check, 3. interactive point-click simulation.  How do I access the other feedback ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Langston
So I have made a tool that allows you to check and compare two systems. I have had some revisions I need to make, which in this instance I will have to do across mult...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
monisha sahni
Hi All, I have used articulate storyline 2 to create a mobile course but the videos are not playing inside the slide, even after selecting this video option.
Guy Annunziata
After creating and publishing my quiz to a presentation.  Some of the answers to some of the questions in the quiz are blank.  I go back and look at the quiz itself an...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Amber Evans
I needed to publish some e-learning modules to my web application. So I followed the below link and managed to successfully publish it.  http://www.articulate.com/supp...
By Amber Evans
Michael Hinze
A customer reported an issue today that has me stumped. Apparently they see a strange semi-transparent 'pop-up' on some of their screens. The tutorial was created in S...
By Michael Hinze
Nancy Munro
This issue just started this week so I'm not sure if it's a Chrome setting but seems like it.  When I click on the story_html5 file to launch a course, I see the cours...
Lisa Hagar
I am building an exam - I have already tried this in Storyline 2 almost getting it to work.  Having issues with html5, as well as student needs to have the opportunity...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Kremin
I think the answer is NO - or I am having one of those moments where my car keys are in my coat pocket as I scramble thru my house looking for those keys... I would li...
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam Yerger
I ask this, because I know that the "standard" output (non-HTML5 or App version) uses Flash, which uses NPAPI up until flash player v. 11 or so.  Thanks! Adam
Jennifer Tomlinson
Hi, I have tried publishing and sending to a co-worker, but they can't open the course I made because they don't have Storyline. How do your learners access the course...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jun Wang
We set up some new courses in Storyline 2 but when testing those in our LMS (Oracle's enterprise learning), the tracking progress feature does not work if i close out ...
Peter Moyer
Is there a way (Sure there is!) to change the background colors on Tom Kuhlmann's Circle Lift Power Point template. I have several processes that are hierarchical in ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
conan kodo
Dearest the members and staff of Articulate community.. I have some questions that I hope they get clarified as soon as possible.. I read in one of the posts that a pe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Amanda Matton
Hi everyone, I have tried everything I can think of but can't seem to fix this. In Storyline 2 I have a project with several video files that play automatically when t...
By Wendy Farmer
Fiona Macelli
When tabbing through my course (in Preview mode) to test its accessibility, I've noticed that on any question slide, after hitting Submit, the keyboard focus moves as ...
Robert Chung
Hello experts! I've been tasked to look into ways our organization can deliver training on iPads. The BIG ask now is for our learners to be able to download (or have ...
By Robert Chung
Allan Isdale
Hi fellow Articulate fans. Does anyone know if it is possible to renumber the scenes in a story? Even when I move them around in the project, the scene numbers remai...
By Leslie McKerchie
Normand Bianchi
Can you tell me what the use of those keywords that we put in the Project info page in the Publish section. N.B.  I'm trying to install a search engin among the all th...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie