Product Last Post Replies
Conor Twomey
upon user entering text in a text entry field in try it mode an object appears blocking out the users view of the field, it looks like the down arrow of a dropdown sel...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Beth McGoldrick
I have a slide that is basically a TOC. When the learner enters the slide, the main audio plays. Then the learner clicks one of the modules, goes through that set of i...
Ewan McGhee
Is it possible to programmatically change the size of a rectangle shape in Storyline? I want to build a custom progress bar which tracks from the beginning to the end ...
By Christie Pollick
Erwin Ancheta
Hi Guys, Can we do real time panning in Storyline? It's like dragging a picture while it is zoomed in. Please advise :( Thanks.
By Christie Pollick
Annemijn Storm
Hello, I have set up a sequence drag-and-drop question with feedback layers. But when I preview the slide, the feedback layer is presented behind another layer. I wan...
wesley lyne
Hey guys and girls, I've been using Articulate for the past few months and discovering new tools etc day by day. However ,I have recently come to a brick wall here wit...
Lex JJJ
Hi there   I added an engage interaction (tabbed image) to my presenter slide and now when I pause the slide the initial audio wont pause.   The tabbed image has n...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
stanton mackellar
I'm not sure if anyone else has done what I did this morning, but here is my warning. If you are almost ready to deliver a completed project DON'T TOUCH THE DESIGN TAB...
Luke Barrett
Hi all, Got a bit of an odd one here. I resized an existing system capture project to match the larger resolution of the new project I'm working on. I then imported s...
By Christie Pollick
Vincent O'Connor
Greetings, I was playing around with the thought of asking two questions about an image on a slide, rather than duplicating the 1st slide, and changing the question o...
By Christie Pollick
Shannon Hobbs
Wondering if anyone has seen the following issue and have ideas on how to resolve.  The conversion process of '09 to '13 is not completing. It finishes the process bu...
Andrea Kellie
Hi, I created a quiz in Quizmaker '13 and for some reason the interface scheme / player I created does not show up in PowerPoint when I click "Preview" through Articu...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Andrea Kellie
Simon Wood
Hi Community, I'm wondering if somebody can help - how can I use a slider to control a video?  For example: I have a video of a press applying pressure to metal, and...
Balkys Robles
Good Morning;  I downloaded the demo for Studio and I was wondering if there is a way to create a track in Studio.  I would like to create a course where, at the begin...
Mike Cully
Hello all! I have created a javascript button trigger that writes variables to an email to send question results (I show the question then the answer) to a manager at ...
By Mike Cully
Gary Mills
I have just recorded my screen from inside a storyline module (>Input>Record Screen>Record Your Screen) and when I try to preview scene to tidy it up I contin...
Andrew Marston
Hi all, I'm trying to do a talkie animation bit in Storyline 2, using states to change captions (state1 -> Hidden -> state2). When I set the trigger to change ...
By Andrew Marston
Andrew Scivally
I inserted my flv video with transparency into Presenter 13 and it turns it into an mp4 and looses the transparency. I tried many different publish options and ways t...
By Ann Babcock
Nick Wilson
I am starting work on a Storyline module that will include a self-assessment type survey for the user to complete.  The user will see a results slide that is specific ...
Todd Morgan
Audio playlist for background music to play over all slides does not work for HTML5... when will this be fixed? Or does someone have a workaround? I thought I did, but...