Product Last Post Replies
Diane Fung
I'm trying to figure out why my triggers are behaving so inconsistently. I know it may be the order but I do need all of the triggers to work right away. Here is what...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Michelle Eiteljorge
Hi there, I recently published a course for a client that doesn't display properly in Windows 7/IE 11. Only some of the letters in each word on the page appear. I can...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sam Carter
I find that the SL Feedback Master is quirky.  I'd like to delete the masters "Correct Feedback" and "Incorrect Feedback" and create new, identically named, masters. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Wendy Farmer
Case logged 7th Nov #00435294 but haven't heard anything yet and really need to get a project finished. I have followed all instructions in the 'erratic behaviour' an...
Jen Bass
Hi, In storyline 2, how do you stop the slides from transitioning automatically when they played back? I have been into the transition tab, selected 'none' for no tra...
By Christie Pollick
Dave Engage
I would like to know how to hide the previous and next button of the LMS SCORM Player in Blackboard 9.1. I have published a recent project but I can not locate this se...
By Christie Pollick
Josephine Crimmins
hi everyone,   I saw some great feedback examples using storyline 2- not just the correct and incorrect. can you direct me to some extended feedback that has a picut...
Michelle Whitfield
Hello, I am evaluating authoring tools for my organization, one of which is Storyline.  I was advised to find out the player or players that Storyline uses to play vid...
By Michelle Whitfield
Jay Sprout
I have searched across the universe for instructions describing how to use these tools. In particular, how to start and stop a curve and the difference between Freefor...
Leslie Steele
I'm trying to create an FAQ and glossary in Storyline.  I have done it in Engage, but I'm struggling with how to make the same kind of interaction in Storyline.  Can a...
Terri Lo
Does anyone have an issue where the Learner is marked as "Successful" even though they have failed the knowledge check questions at the end (using Saba 6.1)?  The Lea...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andres Vargas
We have a range of bespoke characters that we would like to use within Articulate Storyline but do not know what happens to the level of functionality when using impor...
By Jerson Campos
Michaela Cheetham
Was wondering if it was possible to cut off access to some slides within a presentation without having to delete them and re-upload the presentation.  I know you can h...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Aneeta Menon
Hi Guys, I am recording very many systems training screens, and by default it includes the mouse click effect ring thing. I am not a fan of the click effect, and can ...
By megan jonas
Ben Boozer
Hello, I have a simulation slide that requires the user to input text and it needs to be sized to 8pt. No matter what I do to format the text entry field, the text re...
By Ben Boozer
Jack Hyland
In this tabbed slide I want to automatically switch between tabs when each video ends. But if I use the video controls to skip through part of a video, the trigger doe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacinta Penn
Hi guys I'm used to Storyline where I can easily objects which I'm using in triggers. How do I name or identify objects in Presenter? e.g. I want a tick to fade in if...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Anders Sørensen
Hi, I am having these drag and drop freeform questions. It all works just fine, except if I take a question (right or wrong doesn't matter) and move it without droppi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessie Tsang
Is there a way to send the item back to its initial position on second attempt? Thank you. 
By Jessie Tsang
Ashley Reynolds
Hi all, I've created a custom interface (using a chromeless player) and was wondering if there was a way to access the audio transcript text stored in the individual ...
By Leslie McKerchie