Product Last Post Replies
Techno10 Lorrain
Hi there, I've been joining an e-learing team as an media creator/integrator.  I am fairly new to SL2. I am wondering if there is a simple way of replacing an image ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Toni López
Hi everyone, we are working in a project with a animation made in javascript. The animation runs when the user clic on icon. When animation finish, wait 5 seconds and ...
By Christie Pollick
Graham OKeeffe
Hi Experts, So my brain has officially melted :) I have explained my issue in the document attached I'm hoping someone can help me. Thanks 
By Leslie McKerchie
ratna kuplish
Can you please let me know how i can setup the reviewing options when reviewing a quiz which contains questions from a question bank. Currently when the user goes to r...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
cindy lucas
I have about 10 bullets on the screen and they are coming in one by one. I have the duration to set pretty high, but it still seems as if they are coming in pretty fas...
By Christie Pollick
julia kirby
I published a course for LMS and it worked fine, but I noticed some things I needed to work on before re-publishing.  I went back in the file and edited a couple of th...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sagar Mavale
Hi, Whenever I change the folder path for publish the file, Applications get Hang. Any solution? Using SL2 Update4.
By Christie Pollick
Dayle Kozlowski
Hello I am repurposing the template that Tim submitted and made available for download for a course on performance error conversations (supervisor to warehouse worker...
By Dayle Kozlowski
Keith Hildesheim
Hello Heroes! I'm curious if it's possible to use java (or some other tool) in Storyline to reference data points from Sharepoint or other external sources. I appreci...
By Leslie McKerchie
lydia richart
Hello, Tell me if possible with this Storyline, it's possible to add an hyperlink by Google Form ?  If yes, can you give me the procedure.  In advance, thank you. Lydia
Kevin Clemence
Is it possible in Storyline 2 for slides to contain multiple text layers (each layer a different lanuage) and for the project to display the correct language on each s...
By Brett Rockwood
Ben Kur
Hi I would like to get some inputs on how to do the following. I have an audio mp3 file, and a graphic with transparent background. How do I put these two items toget...
Meghan Anderson
Hi all, I was wondering if it is possible to have bullets in the question in a quiz or assessment and then a multiple choice answer set and still be Scorm 1.2 complian...
Robert Dalton
Hi All, Just wondering os it possible to design a quiz or a senario based learning event where the student can submit by audio instead of text? Rob
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Colin Hickie
Hi I have videos on different layers on a package. the user watches the video and when it completes, it automatically jumps to the next layer and the next video. i wa...
By Emily Ruby
Vincent Lau
When the learner chooses not to respond or chooses nothing over a drag and drop slide and press submit, the Storyline system will pop up a message "Invalid Answer. You...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Mather
Hi there, Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so have you identified a cause? : Occasionally (and certainly more often than I would like) when I import a...
By Brian Mather
Marnie Curl
I have a few questions about working with Storyline 2 and Canvas LMS. We want the course to to play within the frame within the Canvas LMS, not in a new window. Is th...
Teresa Donnelly
Hi!  :)  I have created a Final Exam in Storyline.  The entire project is a final exam with a results slide at the end.  When my users take the exam, it reports proper...
Peter Hoey
HI, I have set up a results page linking all the quizzies to it using storyline 2.  I have published the course and went through the quizzies, came to the results pag...
By Leslie McKerchie