Product Last Post Replies
Chris Seger
Working in Replay Update 2, I am having issues obtaining a clean render of a one channel (A)  montage project that I've created.  For instance, I have a title screen t...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
James Frey
I've been using Presenter 13 on a PC for about a year now. Now we switched over to MAC's and had Parallels installed onto it so I can use Presenter on it. Is there a s...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tami Jones
Hi there, hoping to get some help with the state of a button when using a True/False Variable.  I have a menu slide with buttons that change state  when the user click...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Callum James
Hi Nicole, Yesterday I received an email mentioning that Articulate was launching a jobs bulletin board. I went looking for it since I have two vacancies but I can't ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tina Hoskins
In one particular course, when we run Review Test after completing a Final Test, one of the questions is sometimes marked "Incorrect" when it is actually Correct and t...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
Ethan Hilton
Grrrr! This is making my brain hurt. Of course it could be my head hitting the desk. Ok. I have a hot spot. When the learner hovers the mouse over the hot spot, a gra...
By Christie Pollick
Manuel Aicart
I would like users to write a small paragraph (on a text entry for example) and then I would like to show a download button with its corresponding trigger so that user...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nat LCD
Hello, I currently know how to add a logo on the upper left side of Storyline 1. The same should go for Storyline 2. However, is it possible to add a different logo t...
By Christie Pollick
Andrea Johnson
This may be a super simple question but... Can I send my presentation to someone who does not have Articulate for content review? I know I can send the PowerPoint vers...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jaimie Brubaker
Hi, I'm trying to maximize the vertical space on my computer screen with a screen recording in Storyline.  I seem to be having the same trouble as others, in that my ...
By Jaimie Brubaker
Greg Tomsho
Hello: I am using Storyline 2 to create computer networking simulations and have added Pause and Play buttons to pause and resume the slide timeline. I would also lik...
Samantha Jay Golding
Hi there, I'm fairly new to Articulate Storyline 2, and would appreciate some feedback as to whether the problem I am experiencing is a bug or error within the progra...
Tom Sampson
I am currently working on a project with 2 separate quiz's that must submit a combined score from both quizzes to the LMS. I can't get this to work however as its subm...
andrew brown
Hello; I've had the most frustrating and embarrassing 3 days working with Storyline 2. We built a course for a client; there were questions with right and wrong answ...
Juanjo Haro
Hi... I have a course in wich I control the status of lessons using marks (red, orange, green) controlled by variables. I have seen this issue when we test the course...
By Christie Pollick
eric mongrain
hello everyone,  I am confused about what I need to be able to record results if a person takes a course from an Ipad. here are my questions If I just publish the c...
By Brian Allen
Sumit Mehta
Hi all, a bit new to this. I have a "pick many" question slide. On this slide there are 5 options and you need to pick three of them. Every time you pick one option, a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Manelski
  Hello all,   Is there any way to setup different slide layers and have them loop them back to the base layer in Storyline 2?   I have setup 8 or 9 different butto...
By Christie Pollick
Meetingmax Planning
I have a quiz set up to allow user 3 attempts per question before they are prompted to watch the Tutorial again.  I have the base layer set to reset to initial state w...
By Christie Pollick
Greg Rider
Here's my quick question: Is there a way to embed a video link into a Presenter slide and have the video run, upon click to that slide? Thanks. Greg
By Leslie McKerchie