Product Last Post Replies
Viviane Verissimo
Hi, I used Articulate Presenter to publish some courses. In theses courses the user must advance each screen, but some of theses screens start to looping in the final...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kim Kulaga
I have a slide where I’ve synced the animations.  I have the script in the notes section of the powerpoint; they appear in the sync animations notes pane also. I synce...
By Jeanette Brooks
Rosina Hassoun
The slide list on the left hand side is not the same as the real order of my slides in Storyline. How do I fix this and what did I do wrong to have this problem?
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jodie O'Rourke
Hi there, I have recently created my first demonstration using Storyline. The content is a mixture of templates and screen recordings. I recorded the screen recording...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Mindy Barenblat
I have published my first Storyline and it works great if viewed on a PC or Mac... however, when viewed on an iPad, it loads the first slide and then doesn't move forw...
By Mindy Barenblat
Asish Menon
Attached is a prompt that appears on entering text in an embedded swf. I dont need this popup. I tried disabling 'notes', but still the popup appears. Please guide me ...
By David Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a course with a mixture of buttons, and shapes that act as buttons. I can change the shape of the custom buttons at will, however, is it possible to Format...
By Bruce Graham
vinayak kadam
Hey Guys, I deselected teh Menu option from player properties and instead I added my own button 'Topics Menu'. When I publish in HTML5, the default Menu appears and te...
By vinayak kadam
Louise Clare
Hi I currently use PowerPoint 2007 when I'm creating e-learning using Articulate 09. Another client now needs me to purchase and use PowerPoint 2010 on the same pc for...
By Louise Clare
Mohan Kumar
Multiple Languages supporting in storyline?
By Bruce Graham
vinayak kadam
Hello Guys, I have this unique requirement where user will have a pre-assessment. Depending upon his performance in pre-assessment, specific topics would only be avail...
By vinayak kadam
Brian B
I published my PPT to SCORM in Articulate and several textboxes throught the presentation are showing as bold text. This occures randomly throughout the presentation. ...
By Brian B
Marty King
Okay, I'm trying to make the Next button inactive until the participants clicks on all the buttons or markers. I've been able to accomplish this with the buttons by us...
By Marty King
Pat Berger
I am using Quizmaker for a companion guide for one of our handbooks. The intent is that people using the guide will be able to edit their responses at a later time wit...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Pat Berger
Julee Jaeger
Long story short:  I've got a TOC with narration, animation, and annotation.  The narration needs to play every time the TOC comes up.  The TOC is linked to five diffe...
By Julee Jaeger
David Flynn
Hello all, I'm a complete newbie and this may be a dumb question, but where do I find my Account URL?  I've created my 1st training video and want to put it on my iPad...
By Nancy Woinoski
Jeff Nauman
Trying to hyperlink from the last slide in a presentation to a URL containing a training certification form. I need the URL to open in the same window or frame that th...
By Julee Jaeger
Steve Shoemaker
I added a trigger to a button.  The trigger plays media (a .wav file of a click sound) when the user clicks the mouse on the object (button).  I can't seem to get the ...
By Steve Shoemaker
Mohan Kumar
I want a few lines about articulate......
By Peter Anderson
Barbara Herman
I am in the process of importing many Power Point (2007) Courses into Storyline and I am noticing that the animation is not transferring over as nicely as I would like...
By Charles Thompson