Product Last Post Replies
Patrick O'Keefe
we are building a program for IPad mini and was wondering what the best screen resolution and size are. also the best way to download an entire field guide that can be...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Fran Schadler
This is amazing to me, but when I click on the download template my screen fills with garbage.  https://articulate-heroes.s3.amazonaws.com/import_templateeoz3qu.xls  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Danny Weiner
Looking for free player skins. Any suggestions?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karen Marsh
Hi All, I am creating an ungraded survey that uses Likert scale, similar to a Myers-Briggs style personality inventory, so (for example)  if they score 1-5 they are l...
Jeanette Cereske
I have a course that is strictly a quiz with 17 questions. The user must score 85% to pass and complete the course. If they do not pass, they can take the test again. ...
Claudia Kover
Hello, I am developing a Quiz with 3 language options. However, when the user doesn't choose an answer in the quiz, this message pops-up: "Invalid Answer - You must c...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob  Bell
How can we set  up an interaction with more than 8 steps using the Accordian Layout
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Henry Le
Hello, While trying to record my screen, only the left speaker works during playback. When playing my A & B together, A is on the left speaker and B is on the rig...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Cooper-Knight
Hi there, I'm new to Storyline (I have been using it for a week!) and have a bit of a problem I've not been able to readily find a solution to. I have a contents sli...
By Leslie McKerchie
Clare Marsh
Hello, I am having a problem with a new project I recently completed in Storyline. I imported the slides from PowerPoint as this e-learning course was originally in ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joe Turi
Hello! I'm trying to create a trigger that enables me to select the correct amount of Oxygen delivered (ie. 24%), after I have selected the correct delivery method fr...
Paul Williams
Hi, I've a screen recording, and want to add in a new question slide relating to one of the frames shown, using that frame as the background, effectively showing the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Danes
I've just built a pretty complex scenario, with triggers and variables galore.  It works a treat in preview mode, but I've uploaded it via FTP, and it's killed some of...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tineke Porschen
Hi everebody, First of all a very good morning from a very sunny Tulip-country. I would love some advice: I would like to show a checkmark when the learner has all th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Manuel Aicart
When I try to insert an oval (or any other shape), Storyline always inserts a rectangle. It works correctly when I open a new document, though. This leads me to believ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Mikulich
I'm creating eLearning for external customers. The challenge I'm having is when using Presenter '13 and inserting video (teaching software navigation and functionality...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Mark Vause
In our e-learning modules we have a background audio track that plays very softly. Some users have asked that they have the ability to mute this background musak. Does...
By Christie Pollick
Sandeep Designer
Hiiiii , Thanks Lottt ... Can i call music files out of from my Story file ??? I dnt want to call on my Timeline . I want give direct Path from my local folder , wh...
By Parashuram Vhaval
Danielle Kutter
How can I build an accordion interaction in Storyline. I do not have the Engage software. :) Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Brigid McKenna
I have a master slide that has our company logo and copyright information on it. When building slides, it looks perfectly normal. When I preview or published a file, t...