Product Last Post Replies
jonas koenig
Hello, i have a problem with my storyline-quiz. I made it in english and it worked without a problem. Now i wanted to put in another question by using copy and paste. ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nicos Rugeris
Im Wondering if anyone has experience this before! I have 2 separate layers im trying to display on the right hand side on the attached image. Im using a variable on t...
sam skillington
I have a full course of 20 "pick many" question slides. On all the correct, incorrect feedback layers there was automatically a "jump to next slide when user clicks ne...
By Chris Cole
Abhishek Mishra
Whenever I preview my entire project in Storyline 2(=SL2)  it takes thrice as much time as I took in SL1 (= Storyline1).For a 3.56 MB file having 135 seconds of audio(...
Nina Gerke
Dears, I am creating a course about Instructional Design for some colleagues and I would like to add a bit of background information about the working memory restrict...
By Leslie McKerchie
Karoline Rusticci
Hello, please I have an issue in Score of Articulate Quizmaker 13. I put the pass percentual 80%, but it has working like 100%. I mean, when a person do the quiz, this...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ankit prajesh
i have project in which some changing are requried.  in project problems with a marker. whenever i try to add the slider on that paticular layer on that layer marker n...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Hyland
When using italic and bold font in the same text-box  using Myriad Pro and Arial, there is an issue (movement of text) as a result. See attached examples. Is this pos...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandeep Designer
Can I Use Audio Background in one Slide For All Slide or Scene ???
By Christie Pollick
Michelle Childs
I've got a slide with two objects on it, and I have created layers and triggers so that when you click on on object 1, layer 1 is displayed; and click on object 2 disp...
By Leslie McKerchie
Z Kalie
I have created a 10 question multiple choice quiz that randomizes the questions and randomizes the answer choices.  The SME who is testing the course says that there a...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
Ronda Otey
I have the JavaScript in my story done but not sure how to make the trigger do what I want it to do...I have attached a document with some screen shots and information...
By Steve Flowers
Holly Peters
I'm creating a tool for sales agents to calculate a customer's cell phone rate plan (minutes, texts, data, etc.) while they're on the phone with them. The idea is that...
By Holly Peters
Jamie Jewer
Hi there, I'm working with a graphic designer to build a client template file in Storyline 2, and the graphic designer has provided me with a Storyline file with the ...
Joseph Conrad
Is there are any way that I can make the "Record Microphone" box stay in the toolbar instead of always being in the way of my slides? I narrate every single slide and...
Eric Allen
Hi, I have an issue that occurs sporadically in some sections but not others.  Like most of the issues i've had, my Flash output works like a charm, but HTML5/mobile i...
Lann Harlan
Every time I try to open Articulate Presenter 13, I get an error message saying I need to download Flash Player 10 or higher. I have it installed and it still gives me...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angelica Vergados
I've been asked to send samples of my Articulate Storyline and Articulate 13 eLearning course work to a future employer for their review. What is the best way to do th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Wiskemann
Good day, I'm new to storyline and I am trying to publish my .story file as an mp4, but when I preview it all the text and effects are gone and only the background vi...
By Andrew Sellon
leo degg
We currently have a developer who we are happy with but we want to expand our team. Please get in touch if you have experience of building online courses. Also if you ...
By Leslie McKerchie