Product Last Post Replies
Sajna Thomas
Hi, Is it possible to make Storyline display only those shapes that have a normal state? I have a drag and drop ex, where few shapes need to be dropped into a box. H...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Beth Littlejohn
My question is similar to https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/allowing-quiz-retake, but I can't make mine work. Learners take the quiz, ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marzena Makuta
Hello, I have trouble controlling voiceovers on a slide, and I hope someone can help. Here is the situation. The base slide has a voiceover. It also contains 7 boxes,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Suzan Allen
A couple of years ago I created a number of surveys using Quizmaker 09 which saved the results to an MS SQL Server database using Asp.net files and javascript. The met...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Gratton
Hi there, I'm considering to purchase this product and am looking for some insight on the PMP. It looks like a great deal, however, when you add up the current cost of...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I am having a link in my course to a section in the LMS, but it is not working after this module is being moved to another course. I am wondering if there are any...
Steven Strell
I've just been informed that when viewed in the iPad app, all of the hyperlinks in all of our trainings are completely gone!  See the attached pictures.  This includes...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Baden Brewer
We've built a course in Presenter '13 and have noticed there is no option to publish to "Lossless" image quality like there was in Presenter '09.  We want to be able ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katarina  Derek
Hello! I am stuck trying to figure out what makes the hyperlinks tick. Since it turns out that regular hyperlinks are not accessible, I followed one of the forum sug...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Fox
I just read an item in the book on Storyline by Diane Elkins and Desiree Pinder ("E-Learning Uncovered") that has me a bit concerned.  Their brief section on creating ...
Helena Smith
http://tortoisesvn.net/   Who uses this tool to save their various versions of Storyline files.  My department would like to use this as we are currently in the midd...
By Steve Flowers
Enrico Ferrari
Hello I need a tutorial to make an interactive video course with the movie of the teacher explaining the slides and synchronized according to the audio I kindly ask if...
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Josh Kaye
I have a likert scale with 10 questions, and the option to answer 1, 2, 3 or 4. As part of the course I am creating, the user needs to know their total out of 40 on th...
By Josh Kaye
Jaishree Jaidev
Hi, i need to a creative way to portray the learning objectives. Please suggest.
By Christophe Jacobs
Janis Tournillon
I'm looking for a way to summarize feedback from each survey question on the last slide - results. For each survey assessment question we will recommend a resource de...
By Chris Cole
Hannah Rychlec
I am trying to create a hover state animation in SL2. The outcome I am looking for is when I hover over a shape, it flips over to reveal other information on the back ...
By Chris Cole
Heather Gray
I would like to use Storyline to make a short teaser video to be played on our web homepage.  Is it possible to take a Storyline project and publish it to make it a vi...
By Michael Hinze
stacey perry kramer
Hello community! Wondering if someone can help me with a slider issue in a module that I am building? I have a series of sliders spanning 5 scenarios (6 if you count ...
By stacey perry kramer
Matt H.
Hello all, I am working with videos in Storline 2. I recorded an interview over Microsoft Lync which saved it as a .wmv file even though there was no video, just audi...
By Christie Pollick
Michael Gallagher
Is there a way to clear "grid lines" that I have in my course? I want to reset the grid lines to one horizontal and one vertical. Right now I have a bunch of lines I a...
By Leslie McKerchie