Product Last Post Replies
Gregory Moore
I'm creating a custom progress bar based on variables that change the state of the progress bar graphic.  I put it on the master slide and works fine....  except on HT...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Bernd VanSkiver
I know you can control the navigation method by adjusting the "flow" option in the frame.xml file (https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/tu...
By Bernd VanSkiver
Techno10 Lorrain
Hi there, I appreciate the fonctionnality of  when "media completes". I would benefit a simple when "media start". I want to combine it with when "media completes"....
By Emily Ruby
Karen OBrien
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help with this issue. On IPad2, some of our embedded mp4s work ok, whereas some don't. They all have exactly the same video settings. Note: ...
By Emily Ruby
Manoj Sharma
Good afternoon, can anyone tell me if I could move multiple triggers together.
By Emily Ruby
Jamie Shepherd
Basically, is it at all possible - whether using Javascript or something else - to get the actual position of objects in Storyline 2. I figure the information must be ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Letoria Lewis
Slide target of link not available in preview...what does this mean?
By Emily Ruby
Abhishek Shinde
Hi Everyone, We are unable to publish our course. It pop ups the following message when we try to publish it or else preview the player template. Can you please sugg...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie L.
I am creating a course in Presenter for a client who is having a custom LMS created.  The client wants the student to be able to download a Word file from the course, ...
Jeff Allen
Hi there, I'm a new user, so it's possible that this is something I'm setting up wrong, but I can't seem to get Storyline to properly adjust variables... I'm working...
Jeff Martin
Is there any visibility of new features that are being worked on for the next release of Presenter 13. Two functions I am really interested in are: 1.  Support of Po...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Marotta
Hey All: I am new to E-Learning and to Storyline2. I am looking for a template to help me do a proof of concept for my leadership and encourage them to purchase Story...
Charlyn Renfrow
I have followed the instructions in Help and still cannot customize Feedback by answer .... suggestions?
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Denton Loomis
Webinars are boring to watch after they've been recorded. Fairly regularly someone records one then asks us to host it on our LMS for later viewing. I had this idea wh...
By Denton Loomis
Shirena Vasan
Hi, I am wanting to provide generic feedback in a quiz. How can I remove the 'correct' and 'incorrect' titles and just give generic feedback? This quiz will be used as...
By Leslie McKerchie
loran peterman
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a Results slide with the correct number of answers divided by the total number of questions(and not points)in a module?  F...
By Emily Ruby
josh fernandez
When I insert an image, it doesn't display correctly. It is cut off and only the top left corner is visible. Very weird. Any ideas? I've attached it an example, but it...
By josh fernandez
Timothy Covington
I have a course with white backgrounds that has avatar MP4 videos with white backgrounds. The HTML5 output looks fine on desktops and laptops. However, when the course...
Theressia Hazelmyer
I want to branch to a specific slide in the presentation.  The tutorial informs me I can select the following from the Branching drop-down menu.  Next Slide Previous ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Unnerstall
Hello, I've built a course on Storyline. Is there a way to make the user retry a question if they have selected the wrong answer immediately? Or do they have to fully...