Product Last Post Replies
Kim Hemingway
Hi, How do I get my Glossary to function like the Menu? I want the Glossary to show only when the learner needs it. I don't see a way to do this in the Player. Will i...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ricky Nox
Grace Cao
Hello, I'm creating web tutorial using Articulate Studio '13, and would like to track who completed/visited. Is there anyway to add user credential, such as username a...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Grace Cao
Jeffrey Cox
Hi all, When inserting shapes of any form into storyline 2 slides they do not look correct until you preview, when you exit preview they are incomplete shapes again. ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Linard Francis
Hi,  My company recently purchased the Articulate Studio 13 software however i am experiencing some issues with the machine the full version product is installed on. ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Mike Ganci
Has anyone noticed the replay on the Seek Control does not always work? Thanks, Mike
By Leslie McKerchie
Soogyung Gwon
Hello we're developing the quiz for finding someone's profile based on what that person answers. There are 7 types of the profile. We don't want users to go through a...
Fran Zidron
I have a quiz with permissions set to skip around and return to unfinished questions. Is there a way to prevent users from advancing to the results slide if any quiz q...
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi all, I am very often working with layers. Now I have a layer with an embedded Video on it and I have disabled the user to click on the main Level. Unfortunately, h...
Riley Fisher
I am creating a glossary of terms and have listed all the terms on  a PowerPoint presentation slide and then inserted a glossary engage interaction with the terms.  Bu...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
DANIEL GIMNESS
Hi, Using Storyline 2, update 4 1501.717. I have an .mp4 video in a course slide and publishing out to HTML5. After uploading course to server, video plays in Chrome ...
JJ Johnson
I have two slides in Presenter 13 that have complex animations that are running out of sequence. For example, the first slide has 37 animations with three mouse clicks...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cheri Carnavon
Hello, I have a team of trainers that will begin using Articulate Studio for the first time to create e-learning. I wanted them to practice creating their first prese...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Theobald
I developed a 9 lesson course which has an exam question after each lesson.  Once the learner gets to the results slide, we want to give them the opportunity to retake...
By Kendra Theobald
Kaylea Algire
I am creating software simulations and putting them into my Storyline scene in the Try Mode. So the screen recording is brought into the scene as separate slides. The ...
Josh Webb
The Problem... The NEXT button takes a few seconds to respond and jump to the next slide. It is even slower when reviewing the 20 question knowledge check. File attac...
Jeffery Collins
Although setting the result slide properties to allow user to view quiz (SL2) . When button is selected the only slide that displays is the 1st quiz answer without nav...
Governance People
I have some a video introduction on one of my courses.  It is an flv with alpha (essentially a video of me talking filmed on green screen) and the file is not so big a...
Hanna El Hannach
Dear All, general question: Is it possible at all to resize the box ? I did not find anything supporting that here ? I am using Articulate Storyline 13 and I am worki...
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer A.
Hello-I am having a hard time finding the Storyline 1 help videos created on Screenr that is accessible from the start page of the program. It appears to be missing or...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Courchesne
Getty Images recently made much of its huge stock of photos available to embed without having to license. You get an embed code like this: <iframe src="//embed.gett...
By Phil Mayor