Product Last Post Replies
Brent McKinley
I published a course in Studio 13.  The player button says Next on the final slide instead of Finished.  When I published the course why didn't it create a finished bu...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catriona Biggar
I am looking to put about 5 Yes/No questions onto one slide, as I have 15 yes/no questions and each answer should be graded and go towards the final certificate at the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Doyle
I cannot seem to find how to contact Technical Support from most of the Community web pages.  The URL you provided does not get me over to Technical Support.I have an ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Derek Armstrong
Hi Everyone, I have just imported a powerpoint presentation into storyline one.  A number of the powerpoint slides have various bubbles and arrows however storyline i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Dowdy
I noticed that you can set up users with Articulate Online. Is the server software that does that available to me as a Storyline add-on?
By Joseph Conrad
Vickey Harmon
Hello, I am working on a Storyline 1 project. I have a link to a document on the results page and I cannot get it to work. I added the file url to Resources and it w...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
boris hudec
Hello eveybody, I'm testing the survey quizzes for my e-learning training course, and I have a question about that. How can I get back the results of the users to ana...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Taylor
Why is the aspect ratio size for video 654 X 480? It seems is such a low resolution.
Dave Hoffman
I have nine images on the screen.  Each image has a dollar amount associated with it as a variable.  As the user clicks on each item, a cash register displays the ongo...
Anne Bradbury
Hi, I'm having an issue with Engage that I've not had before. Usually, I can create an Engage interaction from within PowerPoint by clicking from the Articulate Tab. T...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Wright
HELP! No Snap back on drag and drop if I use a feed back layer. Drag and drop object snap back just fine if dragged to the wrong target untill I add a trigger to show ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sachin Taank
Hi everyone, I want to do a self assessed drag and drop, so basically, there are 5 options and 3 of them are to be dropped in the basket, and for each one, there is f...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lora Matzner
I've designed a simple slider interaction showing some layers at different stops. The problem I see both in preview and after publish on various browsers is that - af...
By Leslie McKerchie
Techno10 Lorrain
Hi there, I want to make a looping animated object on a slide. Something that will keep on pulsing for the learner to access at time. Beside using the default marker...
By Techno10 Lorrain
Jennifer Gray
I cannot figure out how to change the color of the gray play bar and buttons underneath the popup videos.  I have gone through everything that I could think of on the ...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Hall
Hello! I upgraded to Storyline 2 this week! Yipee! I've built a new course and I'm QA testing it right now.  Something strange has happened.  Each of my slides have a...
By Christie Pollick
Belen Ferrer
Hi all, I feel as though I've read dozens of posts that are related to this issue, but I have not yet found a definitive answer, so I decided to pose a direct question...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Craddock
Hi there I am having a problem launching the Storyline Mobile Player when trying to access a Storyline 2 file from either Chrome or Firefox, although using Opera seem...
Char Larkin
Hello,  I have an observation to make.  I have noticed hat most of the downloads for Storyline 2 are shown without a side panel and sometimes even losing the scroll ba...
By Char Larkin
Ravishankar Hariharan
Hello There, I published a course with tracking option pass/fail, when a user fails a course SumTotal reports the user has "Attended" the course. We want the user to ...