Product Last Post Replies
Sam Carter
My quiz feedback has "That's correct!" for all positive feedback.  Ten questions. SL's search (ctrl-f) can find the word "What", but comes up with nothing for "What's...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Sam Carter
Wendy Brunner
Hi, I have some flash video courses that fail to record success in some versions of IE 11 (not all). I can recreate the problem easily and have attempted to debug wit...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
nova001 tomee
I published the project web / html / flash When I open the html file the all menu items open, how can i options that only first menu open and the other close, or all ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sherri Fricker
We are using Articulate Story files in Moodle as SCORM files, have set up a results slide indicating the data we want collected.  The problem we have is that if a stud...
Omar Garces
Hello, I have a quiz question that the correct slide layer appears once the Learner chooses the answer but if the Learner chooses the wrong answer, they get an incorr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel  Feerst
MOODLE on multiple devices: iPad, Mac, PC....Should I use Tin Can API? I am getting some users with problems. And some don't have problems. The quiz is freezing on the...
Gavin Stockley
Hi peeps, I am very new to all of this e-learning creation and am trying to do some basic self learning around using Articulate Studio (particularly Engage 09 & Qu...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kim Simmons
Desired Behavior: I want the Menu Pane in my courses to have section headers and subheaders. Once users have completed a subheader the text for that subheader will ch...
By Kim Simmons
Jerson  Campos
Putting this question out for some the javascript experts out there.  I know there is no internal way to pause a layer, only the baseline layer. Could this be accompli...
By Emily Ruby
Sonya Ashbarry
Hi, I wondered if you had a screen cast on this subject for absolute beginners?  I know nothing about flash and html etc. so I'm looking for a dummies guide.  I have s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Amrita Choudhury
I am using a video (mp4) as a trigger to move to the next and previous slides. The video appears as a white colored block, though faint, it is visible. Is there any wa...
By Michael Hinze
Debbie Thompson
What does the attached error mean? I have been working from a storyline file located on my hard drive but saving a copy to my network drive. I all the sudden got this ...
By Debbie Thompson
Darlene Duffett
I would like to have my drop targets to allow only 2 drag items on each target.  The only option available is "Allow only one item in each drop target."  Does anyone k...
By Emily Ruby
Hila Shoham
I built a course in SL, there are questions that their feedback appears as soon as you answer the question. Once you get to the results slide, and you click "Prev", t...
glen duncan
Published in Presenter 13, includes several Engage slides - interactions work in Preview but not when published. Tried publishing to CD executable as well as Web and L...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Marie-Agnes Pilon
Nilan Pillay
Hello Nicole, I am new to training adults and would be grateful to receive a user friendly powerpoint template that is used for product training and development. I wou...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruno Dethune
in a Studio created cours, I end with a test. When failing the test, the student has to redo the training. But when returning to the test, I would like the test to be...
By Leslie McKerchie
tin C
Hi all, I am interested to know how this video was created? https://www.fox.temple.edu/vault/  
By tin C
tim price
Hi, is it possible to have a student download a file that has been saved into the Resources tab. eg an audio file of the module being accessed   thanks Tim
By Leslie McKerchie