Product Last Post Replies
Sue Hammond
Storyline 2. It seems really buggy. I'm running on VM Fusion on a MAC. Everytime I cut a slide, the view goes back to the first slide in the scene. It's kind of annoyi...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Wilcox
Bascially, I have a course with some custom menu buttons I built into the master slide. It works fine, except, the Results Slide won't even show the buttons from the m...
By Emily Ruby
ryan Keohane
Hey everyone, I'm currently utilizing Storyline 2, and putting together a quiz, where my employee needs to enter their name at the beginning of the quiz. Currently, I...
Mr.  Saturn
Hi friends,  I'm designing a progress bar for a course that I'm building and have gotten it to work, except for one small bug. As sections of the course will be non-...
Kirsten  Grubic
Hi there, Reaching out to the community...we seem to be having some trouble with our Storyline courses (specifically tracking and reporting issues) in our LMS.  Our L...
Bonita Hayes
Zoom feature works when you land on the slide but when you click the next button to advance and then hit previous to go back - the zoom feature doesn't work. This happ...
Jeremy Smith
Hello all, another newbie question: I have a Text Entry box that needs to be filled out in order to move on to the results slide.  I want to set up a condition that s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Fowler
Is there a way to set a timer on a course - for this particular course they have to spend at least 2 hours in the course and if they finish early I want to be able to ...
Cheng Li
Hi all experts, I don't know if this question is a little dumb to ask, but how powerful is javascript in Storyline? I know that Storyline can execute javascript. howev...
By Steve Flowers
Debbie Thompson
Is there a way to place a trigger on an animation? I have an image of an eraser on a chalkboard, and when I move that image to the right on top of my text, I want my ...
By Debbie Thompson
Nicolas Lozancic
Hello, As an LMS developer, we provide an APP. Our APP synchronize content localy, in order to play them off-line. Our APP is rendering HTML5 content using WebKit.  ...
Craig  Gerdes
This is actually a repost from several years ago but perfectly describes my situation as well.  I could not find a sufficient answer; hoping someone has a great soluti...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cappie Suttle
Everytime I attempt to publish, I get Runtime error 217 at 0767C4B9.
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi all, I want to implement the possibility, to let my participants enter some thoughts within their eLearning, and save them to a table or even flat in file. So I int...
By Emily Ruby
John Sutton
Hi I have a Storyline 2 file that was created on a PC running Windows 7. I can't open it in Storyline2 on a Macbook pro running Parallels 10 desktop. I get the error ...
By John Sutton
Peter Brown
Hi Community I'm pretty sure that back in Storyline 1 you could apply a Feedback Master to an entire question on a slide: i.e if you had more than one Feedback Master...
By Emily Ruby
Mandy Galley
Hi there, I have read as many forum post as I can find but I still have not found a good way to let the user print and/or save a slide or the information on a slide. ...
Diane Dauble
Once youhave finished the quiz you canprint the full resutls.  If later, you re-open it (in my LMS it is in "My History") you cannot get the full results just the numb...
Sarah Roberts
If I am creating a series of quiz questions to put them in a random order I would upload the to a question bank. Is there a way to have the questions be random but be ...
By Sarah Roberts
Lee Millard
In Storyline 1 I did a screen recording for a simulation in Test Mode where there are 2 Submit buttons on screen. I want to allow the users going through the simulatio...