Product Last Post Replies
Belinda Weibye
I read this great tutorial in your forum and forgot to save the link.  Can you help me find the source?  Part of the video showed how to change the quality of a shape ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alexander Broom-Roden
I have developed a course in storyline, but I seem to be having a problem with the way the course tracking is communicating with our LMS. Our LMS records the status of...
By Alexander Broom-Roden
Tzipora Katz
Hello Fellow Designers,  I have a question about creating a test bank so that when a student misses a question, the question is available for retesting at a later tim...
By Greg Faust
Johanna Lund
 Hi, Since I migrated to Windows 7 and Office 2010 this error message occured for me and others when runnig an articulate eLearning. One has to close the course down a...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Todd Addleson
I have several branches to a survey question that leads the learner down different graded questions (so based on their preference, they get a set of related questions)...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Veronica Budnikas
Hi all, Maybe someone can help me with this: My client has a few numeric questions where the user needs to enter the answer in the text box. The issue is that they ...
By Veronica Budnikas
Ken Teutsch
Is is possible to use the same motion path on different objects---To copy a motion path from one object and paste it onto another, for instance, or  to reference the s...
By Ken Teutsch
Mac McLemore
I have created a one slide, one question survey slide and inserted it in my StoryLine project. I think (because I can find no way to verify) that I have it linked to a...
Kathy Bella
I have created a true or false quiz for a Code of Conduct training.  My manager would like a "fail" on the quiz to stop the employee from going any farther.  They will...
By Wendy Farmer
Rob Sotlar
Is there any way to deactivate the slide triggers, or change the state of them, so participants watch a video...without the triggers affecting the actions of the other...
By Rob Sotlar
Alicia Williamson
Hi all -  I'm working on a project in Storyline 1.0...is there a timed quiz feature? Meaning the user has 20 seconds to answer the question? 
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, I recently may have lost a bunch of files from my desktop (still waiting on IT support) so I'm hoping I can maybe retrieve the .story files from either my Google ...
By Emily Ruby
Ben Fischler
Hi folks, new-ish to Storyline.  I have three buttons.  All should work independent of each other, but right now the hover states (and maybe others) appear to be conne...
Jeffrey Resnik
I'm producing a piece with many short video files on layers. These are local files published to story_content. I have set Video Tools Options to Show Video Controls - ...
Manfred Smith
So I'm getting the following popup "The project file could not be save. Cannot access a closed Stream." Save As doesn't work either. Any thoughts or suggestions? ...
By Emily Ruby
Mischelle Walters
Hi Heros,  Does anyone know how if you can create conditions in a power point 2007?  I am designing a course and I know when I convert it to storyline I can make set ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Archana D
In powerpoint there is an option to transform the text in different paths, is there anything similar in Storyline 2? I tried searching for this option but could not fi...
By Emily Ruby
Scott Karren
Everyone, We are using Articulate Studio 13 Pro (Update 5).  I have a situation that I would like to run past the community to see if anyone is doing this.  We have a...
By Emily Ruby
Yogesh Ghegade
Hi, I am using storyline player, when I am click on resources and open my attached PDF file that time I want to pause my storyline seekbar. Can someone please tell m...
Mario Coin
Hi there, Most of my clients use Internet Explorer, and I've seen some issues like cache and displaying the last slide viewed, so I should stay with Flash. I'm aware...
By Leslie McKerchie