Product Last Post Replies
Johanna Stix
Hi all, I've updated Studio 13 today to the newest version. Since then, I'm not able to add Engage Interactions to my presentation. The error says: Error: Unable to...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Taylor
Hi I am trying to add a picture from my library and have followed the tutorial instructions I can't work out how to actually get the picture into the Accordion panel ...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pierre Jouan
Hello, I need to have an interface on top of everything on my slides. I thought the best way was to copy a top layer on every slide until I discovered that the latest...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Alison Bickford
Hello I have 2 questions regarding the use of YouTube embedded function in Presenter. 1. We are developing an elearn in Presenter, where the navigation is restricted...
By Alison Bickford
mariangela campanino
Hello!!! I would like to know how I can change the expressions of the characters automatically, without the 'use of the click. The 'little man has to change express...
By Nicola Appel
Katia Bourgault
HI, I created a text box that I transformed into a button. My button has 3 states; Normal, Hover and click. In that last state, I've erased the button so it disappear...
By Katia Bourgault
Rich Banducci
I am creating a one-off standalone training module that includes a test module.  I've created the test ans made the necessart adjustment to get it the way the customer...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Laura Mead
Gertrude Mandeville
Have you any resolution to a new problem that we have had? We have had to work and publish files on same machine or else we get a change in the font size -- either sma...
By Evelyn Maizels
Joe Shultheis
Hello, I cannot seem to preview any of the scenes in my show? All of the slides preview individually just fine. However I want to test the forced compliance I have int...
By Emily Ruby
Gordon MacPherson
Hi all, here is a requirement I'm involved with for a specific on-line Presenter LMS Training project. I need to have a computer's camera or an attached USB Web-Cam ...
By Scott Wiley
Russell Fong
I've tried looking all over the forums for an answer to my problem, but the closest I came to one was more related to animated gifs. My problem is simply that I have ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ruth Gibbins
Hi, I have created a lightbox slide which is triggered by pressing the navigation on the previous slide, how do I then move to the next slide once they have closed the...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tim Toews
I have taken it upon myself to create an interactive demo of an assembly and repair processfor a particular piece of machinery in the factory where I am part of the tr...
By Emily Ruby
Donna Livaudais
I recently upgraded to Articulate 13. I converted a course that was previously published in version 9. My problem, I do not have "Resources" (Attachments in v. 9) in t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen S Reitor
Is it possible using the Billboard Engage function to branch to different areas of the Articulate Presentation? For example, we have 3 related procedures. I'd like t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Kizilos
I have used Studio Pro 09 for a number of years and recently decided that I may want to upgrade to 2013 version. I installed the demo, which uninstalled my 09 version,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bob Topliffe
Is it possible to add a SCORM package to my Storyline project and have it play in the published course? If so, is there a tutorial or instruction for performing this ...
Andy McDonald
Ehen you use the 'Test Me' option from screen recordings is there any way of weighting the scores ? You can weight how much questions are worth using a 'Quiz Bank' so ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ketan patil
I have articulate storyline. How can I create online survey in articulate storyline and how can I collect all results from people who will take the result? Please hel...
David Ward
If I enter a text variable into the "Alternative text:" field of an object's Alt Text configuration and check the "Object is visible to accessibility tools" box, what ...
By Phil Mayor