Product Last Post Replies
Paul Lombardi
Hello, I made some Flash videos to insert into Engage. These Flash videos play correctly in a browser. Engage does not play them at the frame rate specified in the fil...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Paul Lombardi
Bryan McCrae
I'd like to customise the feedback pop-up to add a couple more buttons, one to go to a specific slide in the preceding Presenter material and one to go to a different ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Bryan McCrae
chad nixon
Issue with flash being published from engage and quiz maker pops out of the articulate player every once and a while. This happens the first time you view them if the ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Beech
Please please can someone help me.  I am new to this and I am going crazy with frustration!  I have a Presenter project that I have added to our website.  Clients can ...
By Jennifer Beech
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - after I publish my course, all of my Engage FAQ interactions work fine, except that the Playbar slider in Presenter stops 5 seconds before the end of the playbar,...
By Jennifer Bircher
Florence Schreiner
Hi there, I am trying to integrate a f4v-file - created and published in Captivate - into Articulate and it doesn't work! Picture 1 shows the publish settings in Capti...
By Florence Schreiner
Andrew  Thorne
Is there a way to display the number of attempts a user has left on the results page? So if the user is given 3 attempts to successfully complete a quiz and they fail ...
By Justin Wilcox
Oliver Stankovsky
We are using SCORM 1.2 and have LMS Reporting set to Passed/Incomplete. We have left the Track using number of slides reviewed radio button unselected. And Track using...
By Justin Wilcox
Michael Bender
Seems to be a strange issue getting incorrect answer response with one pc and not with another.  Same quiz shows different response. Can anyone determine if they've ha...
By Michael Bender
Michael Kerwin
I am creating an interactive learning Flash movie. It has four hidden buttons that when you put your mouse over them will reveal themselves. In all the time line has t...
By Michael Kerwin
Ioanna Papanikolaou
Hello again everyone, I have to make some corrections on a ppta file that was created by another user (he has Office 2007 and an articulate 09 license). He gave me the...
By Justin Wilcox
Ioanna Papanikolaou
Hello everyone, I am an Articulate fun, using it in every elearning project and company presentations! Actually I am having some problems with recording on Articulate ...
By Justin Wilcox
Poornima Ramachandran
We upload our presenter file in our SCORM platform. Some of the end users write to me that they are not able to view the course. How can I help them? Could you tell me...
By Justin Wilcox
KJ B
Hello, I have a course with an assessment at the end and when users pass (100%), I want them to print their results. Works great the first time they go through the ass...
By Justin Wilcox
Amy Doherty
I am inserting a series of SWF videos into a series of slides, and would like each slide to advance automatically to the next slide when the SWF video is done. However...
By Justin Wilcox
Greg Goodman
Does anyone have a business case they used to convince management that purchasing Articulate shows a return on investment? Thanks, All. Greg, the Newbie
By Jeanette Brooks
Nancy Reyes
I have several slides that introduce a new topic by animating an image that contains the topic name.  The image is set to slide in from the left "very fast" with a .5 ...
By Nancy Reyes
Bruce Graham
I'm looking for some assistance here, without using the phrase "I hope this will be handled using Storyline variables" I am converting some "web"/html based content t...
By Phil Mayor
Paul Lombardi
Hello, I'm new to Quizmaker. I think I have all the features figured out (there are so few features). There are two slides for Pass Result and Fail Result. One option...
By Paul Lombardi
Jayne Fisher
Hi, I need to create a quiz with random questions requiring the user to complete 10 of say 30 questions. The questions will be broken into groups. With some questions,...
By Jayne Fisher