Product Last Post Replies
Rachel Leigh
When you're using PP 2013 and have Quizmaker 2013 slides in it, should you edit the Quizmaker file by opening Quizmaker from within PP or by opening the Quizmaker file...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Rachel Leigh
Lucie Bouchard
Hi, I created a button image on one of my pages for students to click on to download a file. I thought it would be more direct than having them go to the Resources ta...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sam Carter
I've got feedback from a client that a pdf opened in SL sometimes has no X in the upper right to close out the pdf window. Internet Explorer. I've never heard of thi...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Katherine Jackson
Hello, The font size on my menu is fine when I'm in Storyline, but it's showing as very small when I look at it from the published link. Does anyone know it is doing...
By Katherine Jackson
Pequot Academy
For the life of me, I can't find out why some of my navigation buttons (the default ones - prev and next - are not functioning, even with a trigger telling it specific...
Grace Tang
Sunrun is seeking a talented, dynamic Instructional Designer to help grow our leadership position in the Solar Services industry. This position is responsible for des...
Ellen Katz
Is anyone else having issues using the Articulate Mobile player on the iPad, after installing the latest Storyline update I am having serious issues playing my course ...
Jason Montour
We are publishing large courses where bookmarking is extremely important.  I see that in our LMS and on SCORM cloud we are exceeding the "suspend_data" is being exceed...
Jon Gledhill
Is there a way to activate a marker to display its text content by hovering over a hotspot or piece of hyperlinked text?
Tony Donnelly
 Trying to utilize a hyperlink or web object (example below) in a module and receive the message below when accessing the module after being published to our Intranet....
Andrew Donnellan
Hello, I am using the latest updated version of Presenter 13 and every time I open up the audio editor it freezes and says there is a problem and needs to shut down. ...
Lindsey Brockish
Hello, I am working for the first time in in Studio 13; I worked in 09 years ago before Storyline came out. I recorded narration on my iphone 4 yesterday (m4a files) f...
Tracy-lee Fisher
Hi I know this is a really simple question to ask but I have information I want to put into table. Can I build a table in Articulate because when I do it in power poi...
Jay Sanders
Using Articulate Studio 09, is it possible to publish courses with embedded audio? Are there any plug-in or software requirements for the student PC? Seems like pret...
By Justin Grenier
Kate Hoelscher
Is it possible to copy slide layers to another slide?  I know they will copy if I duplicate a slide, but I already have other slides built and now need to add a slide ...
John Hancock
Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial that shows me how to turn a software simulation into a step by step "quiz"? Thanks
By Michael Hinze
Nina Hovaert
Hello We have created a course containing several scenes. After completion the first 2 scenes the course is set to 'complete' via a Javascript rule. But the user can ...
Jon Z
Hi Community! Firstly, thank you all for your contributions, you guys have no idea how much you've helped my and my colleagues!!! Does anyone have experience with th...
Anne Silberstein
Hello, I am facing an issue with the Matching Drag & Drop quiz. Namely, when it is created, the fonts that will show in the labels will not be the same, shrinking...
mushadha PK
Hi I want to know that how i can add a new font in storyline.
By Justin Grenier