Product Last Post Replies
Ashley Hirai
Hi.. can anyone give me an idea or any demo that I can study about doing branching? I am currently doing a project and its a mapping of our product features.... Thanks...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Hirai
Andrea Willis
Hello! I am wanting to create a sequenced drag and drop that lets the learner put the words in order horizontally, not stacked vertically. I am trying to have learner...
By Pranali Chaudhari
ashish sharma
Hi Rebecca, I am freshly posting this query here. I worked on this a bit more and added the Try Again functionality to it. Now the number of attempts in this qu...
By Pranali Chaudhari
ashish sharma
Hi I need to create a quiz question that will have multiple questions stems on a single screen. These questions would logically be true and false ones but with check...
By ashish sharma
Mary Ward
Is there a way to edit the spacing in the Player. For example, I want to make the Menu (column) wider, or less wide?
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Erwin Ancheta
Hi Guys, I've customized my Goodbye.html. I'm disappointed because it's not viewing in iPad Safari. My goodbye.html is very important for the flow of my courses. Pl...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Erwin Ancheta
Gerry Rodriguez
Hi, I have been running into trouble with trying to loop videos within 2nd layer built on base layer. In this example, the base layer has clip ...no logo. The 2nd laye...
By Gerry Rodriguez
Pamela Thompson-Duke
Can someone please take a look and see why the tabs are not working on this screen? The triggers are set but they do not work for some reason. Thanks Pam
By Pamela Thompson-Duke
Martha Bowen
I need a way to evaluate the value of a multi-line text entry field. I've added a text entry field to a content slide, into which the user is supposed to enter a 3-li...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tiffany Duguay
Hi, I have roughly 30 presentations I have to export again and upload into courses because they stopped working in chrome. The recent update with articulate fixed it...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Ault
I know this is probably a very easy thing to do but I can't figure it out. How do you turn off the green and red correct and incorrect bars that appear on the bottom ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alison Misselhorn
Hi I am new to Articulate. Having abandoned Adobe for its lack of offline capability and inability to print results without an LMS. However, I am having continued tro...
Sarah McGowan
Hi all, I am hoping someone might have come across this with an LMS. Our LMS (Halogen) does not recognize if someone has Failed a module even though we have this mar...
Dennis Knepper
I am running Articulate Presenter 13 in Powerpoint 2013. When I click on Video and choose record from webcam, I receive an error message regarding having enough space ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily Hash
I recorded a series of four learning modules with audio narration in Presenter. They had been working up until yesterday, and now two of the four have the audio missi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Britannia Robinson
Is there a way in Storyline to add a picture inside the marker in addition to the text? I have been trying to do this but it doesn't seem to work. Thank you.
By Britannia Robinson
Alicia Blitz
My company just upgraded to Studio '13 from Studio '09 which caused my Storyline project with an Engage interaction to not be editable. I know from other posts that St...
Richard Bradley
I am always looking to improve my skills and therefore look at other peoples work which is where I came across this: Slide trigger 'Set section equal to 1.00 when tim...
Sara Faro
Hello Everybody. I am doing an interactive exercise and I will super appreciate some help here. ;D That is my dilemma: I had divided a single question in three step...
Kelly Edmonds
Are clients/users able to upload or replace content and objects (i.e. video) once Storyline is published,, though they do NOT have Storyline software? This would allo...