Product Last Post Replies
Kartik Tyagi
We are creating a course in storyline In which we need time elapsing functionality in it, So that user will know How much time he / spent on reviewing the course. Is t...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
rosy colelli
In "articulate mobile player" (after the new update) do not I see more logo (png). Instead, if I open the course on the PC logo is present. Why is that? Help! Thank you
By Christine Hendrickson
Eoghan O'Maolain
Hi I'm using shapes to create buttons. In IE 9 running on Win 7, the right-hand side of the button is being clipped as in the image. This doesn't happen in Firefox....
By Christine Hendrickson
Elizabeth Fiting
I'm using a Results slide and Post-Quiz Review layer in a course I've built. I've noticed that when I review the quiz (Click Review Quiz button on Results slide), the ...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Michael Shannon
I have a course that is mainly linear but contains a few pages that will show in the menu but aren't a part of the linear navigation. Along the way the user will be pr...
By Meryem M
Patrick Dobbs
We have a new designer on our team and I want to share my player designs with him. Where can I find them and how can I load them so they are available to him? Thanks!
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
M. Schubb
Thanks in advance for any help... I'm a newbie using Presenter for a WBT. The existing PPT has motion animation that can't be duplicated with Articulate Story tool...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert DeSimone
Hi, I have some animations that I built in Flash (because SL has minimal animation capabilities). I've been exporting the Flash content as QT videos and the resoluti...
By Diana Stock
PBC Online Team
When I Click on the 'Library" tab present under Slide Properties, I get an error referring that something went wrong with Presenter 13 and it might close (see attachm...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I have inherited an appallingly badly designed Storyline project and been instructed to "make it interesting." It was created in Storyline, but it does not and really...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicole Legault
If you're an e-learning designer or developer having a great e-learning portfolio can be the difference between landing that contract or that gig that you want, or not...
By John Joseph
Sembian Balasubramanian
We have chosen Storyline as a enterprise tool for Content development for Mobile Apple iOS and hosting in SumTotal 2013 as a LMS, we are publishing the courses as AICC...
By Christine Hendrickson
Amanda Werner
I bought Storyline thinking I would have an LMS to publish the content in. Now, I need to figure out a way to make eLearning available to my customers in a different w...
By Christine Hendrickson
John Blum
Recently there was a tutorial on how to click on an question mark icon and the a zoomed area near the icon would appear in a circle. It was done with layers. The ti...
By John Blum
M. Schubb
Sorry, found the answer but don't know how to delete my post....
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Israel
Hi...I updated and now I cannot create articulate packages...what could the problem be?
By Leslie McKerchie
ste p
I created a templete and wish to open and edit this, not as a new project but to edit the template and save as template.  Every time i open it opens as a project.  Ca...
By John Hill
Wendy Morgan
Client wants all navigation driven by master slides. However, layers of current slide seem to be interfering with functionality of disabled next button on layer of mas...
By Kevin Dixon
Dawn Chamberlin
My team has asked what they need to do to receive email communications about Articulate Studio 13 software updates. I don't have an answer. Does anyone know the answer?
By Leslie McKerchie
Len Agosta
Have a 64-bit system. Installed the recent update, and now my animations are running VERY quickly. I'm assuming it has something to do with the update's 64-bit compati...
By Leslie McKerchie